[30]

Okay, guys about that rose. There are more roses. I before mentioned that the rose they're talking about is the big one in the library. Taehyung got gifted another rose by that white-haired man. So about the questions in the last chapter, no it's not the rose Taehyung got.
- Aleah.

30|bullet

KIM TAEHYUNG

Another call from Jimin. I sigh softly and put my phone away. I can't pick up or call him back. Bogum forbade me to talk with Jimin and I'm too scared to actually go against his words.

"I'll be back in two hours", I hear from the hallway. I frown. "Where are you going?" I ask curiously. "Does it matter?" Bogum groans annoyed and leave without any other words.

I huff, this is always how it goes. He won't tell me where he goes but if I even refuse to tell him once, he forbids me to go and would slap me for not listening. And then after that, we'd magically end up cuddling on the couch. He always manages to make me think differently of him. His words are hypnotizing and it scares me.

I sit on the couch. I don't want to stay here. I want to leave. But what will Bogum do when he finds out? Will he try something with my parents or Jiminie? I know he can't hurt Jeongguk.

Not that I should care, right? All this time I heard nothing of him. He really didn't care. That kiss we shared that night meant nothing to him and he sent me back cause I was in his way, I was a burden.

I gulp away my tears and lay down. I wish I could fall asleep and never wake up again. But I can't think like that. I don't want to.

I sigh softly and it doesn't take long till I fall asleep.

_____

I wake up from a hard bang. Immediately sitting up and looking around. It's Bogum with some other boy, making out and stumbling through the hallway.

"B-Bogum?" I say, his eyes go to mine and he leaves the boy's lips for a second, "what? You don't want it and I'm not gonna wait for you." He rolls his eyes and lifts the boy to carry him upstairs.

I need to leave.

I get up and rush towards the hallway. I grab my coat and put it on before grabbing a bag and my phone, and going out of the house. I try to close the door as softly as possible. Normally Bogum would have heard but he's too drunk and busy with the other boy to notice, I hope.

I look around, the village I'm in is not from my pack. I don't know the way here so I turn around and run into the forest. Sounds weird, but I feel safer in the forest and since I don't know where to go anyway, why not go here?

I run and I run. Until I'm tired. But I still don't feel safe enough, as if Bogum could still smell me from here.

"Let me run", V says and I nod softly, taking off my coat and other clothes. Once I'm naked and put my clothes in the bag, I let V take over and change into my wolf form.

I haven't been in my wolf form for a very long time. I never go into my wolf form because I'm a white wolf. White wolves are rare and lots of werewolf hunters wish to have them. Just to lock them up and show them to their friends.

But on the other hand, white wolves don't smell that strong, only to them you know well. And white wolves are smaller which makes it look like they're normal wolves and so it's hard for hunters to see if it's actually a werewolf or not.