[2]

Let's start this book well and let's not be silent readers :') Comments and stuff are actually the motivation to write more.
Anygays,, enjoyyy!

_________________

2 | only Omega

KIM TAEHYUNG

Living here in my old pack with my parents again did help me a bit, I am surrounded with people and it helps me take my mind of the sad events happening in my life.

But it didn't satisfy me. I didn't feel any better. I've been thinking about what Samuel said when I came home a lot. It was some weeks ago. Maybe u should follow his advice and move on, find someone new to love. He did it too and look how happy he is now? Maybe it's too early, maybe too late, I'll see what happens. I just want to get rid of this awful feeling. I know it won't just go away by finding a boyfriend, but it'll help a lot I guess.

I sigh as I grab the keys and open the front door. I want to step outside, but my eyes land on three men. My eyes widen a bit as I bow little. "Alpha, what are you doing here?" I ask and see him smile little at me.

"I'm here to bring bad news. Can I come in?" he says and I gulp. "Of course", I say and let him in. I close the door after him and we walk towards the living where my mother and father greet the Alpha with the same shocked expression on their faces.

"You're maybe wondering why I'm here", the Alpha starts as we sit around the table. "I have bad news. I made a stupid mistake ten years ago and this involves you, especially you, Kim Taehyung."

I gulp as all eyes are on me and look away shy and nervous. "What is wrong?" I ask softly. "You probably know Bangtan pack?" We all nod, my heart rate increasing as my nerves go crazy.

Everyone knows Bangtan pack. It's the most powerful and strong pack in the world. Whoever tries to attack them, gets destroyed and the pack gets even more members. They're cruel and cold and people say they're demonic creatures.

And then you haven't talked about the Alpha. They say he killed so many innocent people his eyes are not able to turn back to his own color, always a solid red color, the color of the blood he'd spill. People say he is worse than the devil.

"I made a deal ten years ago with their Alpha that time that when his son doesn't have a worthy Luna I'd give him an Omega and I'd get protection in return." My heart stops beating as my eyes widen. "And he doesn't have a worthy Luna and wants to get that Omega in three days. And you, Kim Taehyung, are the only Omega in my pack."

"What? Why did you do that? We can't let you take away my son's life like that", my mother exclaims and my father tries to shush her a bit as he shows his disapproval too.

And me, I don't know what I'm doing. I sit there with widen eyes, letting all the words flow through my mind. Then what my mother says. Take away his life, what life?

"What happens if I don't go with them?" I ask softly. The Alpha smiles sadly and looks down. "I don't want to pressure you, really, but that could mean a possible war between us. But don't worry about it, it's my fault", he says and I frown.

The view of those little pups playing around comes in mind. My mother and father living here in peace. I gulp. Maybe this is the second chance Samuel was talking about. And if not, I'll still not die alone.

"I'll do it", I mumble, stopping my parents to be mad at the Alpha. "What? Why?" my father asks worriedly. "W-What?" my mother stutters shocked. "Tae-" I cut my father off and look down. "It's okay, I can do something back for all of you and it won't be that bad right?"

"Thank you, Kim Taehyung. You're a lifesaver", the Alpha says relieved and he gets up. "Again, I apologize for my reckless way of dealing with things when I was younger."

I just now realized what I did, to who I give myself away. Alpha Jeon. I turn pale as the burning desire to just shoot myself takes over my body. Why didn't I think about this before? Why did I go with this so recklessly and without thinking it through?

And this is the moment I realize how much the death of Bogum affects me. Not in a good way at all. I am not even sure if I should call it 'the death of Bogum' or 'the death of my mate'. I am obsessed with the idea of a mate, from when I was younger till now. The idea of being with the one that's supposed to be perfect for you, someone you can trust no matter what, some to have the perfect life with. It sounds perfect, it is perfect and that was all I wanted. The thought of not having this, the thought of losing the one that could make this happen, left me broken. Of course the fact Bogum died broke me too, I love him so much, but the reason I can't get over it, is because I lost my mate.

I felt my wolf already crawling back, he is hurt deep inside too, and with no one to cheer me up, motivate me to go on, I just fall in a slumber. So do I care this much about what's going to happen? About the fact, the evilest and cruel Alpha in this world, also called the devil, is going to be my new mate. Do I care about the possible abuse and harmful situations I might go through? But besides that, everything I heard about Alpha Jeon is just stories. I never met him before, don't know his how he looks like, and heck, I don't even know his name - except for his last name to be Jeon. (I don't know if Jeon is his first of the last name in Korea now I think about it lol so don't @ me)

Oh and let's not forget that this man, wolf, basically rules the werewolf world. He's the Alpha of all Alphas, strongest and most powerful human being on earth so far. No one can or will try to do something against him. There are stories about his power saying a group of four Alphas tried to attack him and he still won. He is basically a god. He earned the place on top of that pyramid by his strength, not with respect.

"Taehyung! What did you do, my little wolfie, why did you accept his offer? You have any idea what you got yourself into?" my mother asks, tear visible in his eyes, but she won't let them out, yet. "I-I know", I mumble, trying to sound as confident as possible. The last thing I want to do is worry my sweet parents. I was stupid for not thinking this true, but now seeing them so concerned again, I know exactly why I do this, why I give up my life. These two wolves are everything to me, even more than my mate was, I could never let anything bad happen to them because then I would have absolutely nothing to live for. Sure Jimin is very very important to me, but nothing and no one can compare to my parents. I, as an Omega wolf, am already a big burden to them, wolves who look weirdly at them for keeping me and loving me just as much as they would when they had an Alpha or whatever. My parents are both betas, so having an Omega son is extra rare. There are just some Omegas in this world, so having one is very rare, but the changes are the highest when an Alpha and Omega have a pup or two Alphas, but in both situations, you most likely get a beta or alpha.

"I want to be alone for a minute", I sigh and hug them shortly before walking out of the door. I forgot why I wanted to go out anyway, but now I go out and run into the forest. I close my eyes and give my wolf, V, all control. I frown when I feel my bones break, I still don't get used to the feeling of shifting into my wolf form, but as soon as it started, the feeling is also gone and I'm shifted to my small white wolf.

I run and I run until I lost the way. My wolf halts and lays down slowly to catch its breath. I see V choose a spot next to a lake. V places his head in between his legs on the ground and sighs out his breath.

"What are we going to do, Tae Tae? I don't want anyone else than our mate, especially not that stupid Alpha who thinks he's everything", my wolf says sadly. "I know, V, but what about Mamma and Pappa? And sadly, our mate is gone. We can't have him anymore. So we have to be strong and help each other out okay?" I ask and he nods his head softly. "We'll try our best, Tae, but if that jerk hurt you, we're leaving. I don't care to where." I smile and agree on V's idea.

"We will."