[14]

14| feelings

KIM TAEHYUNG

I had a pretty great time with the other three girls. They were very nice, but you could see they're from a strong intimidating pack. They way they form their opinions about things and how they would constantly tell me how adorable I am while I was just talking or looking at them. I don't think they see much cute stuff because I was just dumbfounded.

It was fun, however, I was kinds grateful when Sojung decided to show me the garden now. I felt... different. I was surrounded by girls, who treated me like I'm one. Now I don't want to say I'm the manliest guy out there, but I do feel more manly than girls. As I should, I'm still a boy for Pete's sake.

"Look, Tae. The garden", Sojung smiles as she opens the door in the living room towards outside. My eyes widen slightly by the sight. It's so big! You can literally look at how the garden ends 100 meters away. I scoff surprised as excitement bubbles up in me.

A big rose garden, a maze, a big fountain in the middle, and there is just a big field of grass and flowers that ends in the forest.

"Woah", I let out, and Sojung giggles. "It is amazing isn't it?" she asks and sighs out, "it still amazes me every time I look at outside." And I could believe that because next to the big space and many nature, it all looked enchanted, so beautiful. Big trees around and in the garden making it look much more natural and beautiful.

I just want to jump up excited and go down there when we hear a deep voice behind us. We look and see a guard stand there.

"Kim Sojung. Your parents are here for a conversation. Kim Taehyung, the Alpha needs to talk with you", the guard says and Sojung frowns as he quickly says bye to me and runs off and the bulky scary guard comes my way.

"Right now", he growls sternly and I gulp. Because of the girls, I forgot how they are here and since Jeongguk didn't act that harsh these days, I totally forgot.

"O-Okay, calm down", I mutter and walk with him. "And you will be our Luna?" he scoffs and I look at him. "What about it?" I ask softly and he looks at me. "I hope you won't. Maybe Jeon will come to his senses and kicks you out before it's too late. We need a strong Luna and nod someone you can throw around the room with one finger", the guard growls and I gulp as I look down because I know he's right.

"He doesn't care about you. He only does this because his parents want him too. The nice gestures are all because his mother tells him to do so before you two go out. All his actions weren't real", the guard goes on and I felt something in my chest. A stinging feeling. I know it was because these words hurt me. The thought of Jeongguk really giving no shits about me hurts me. Why? Did I become so stupid to actually get feelings for him? Just because he was nice sometimes?

"Are you going to cry now?" the guard chuckles and I look at him. "No, asshole", I say angry now and look forward as we arrive at Jeongguk's office.

I knock on the door and don't look at the guard. I hear Jeongguk say I can open the door and do so, walking in after. "You needed me to come, Alpha?" I ask, showing no emotion. The guard is right, I'm here for one thing, being the new Luna. Jeongguk doesn't care about me and so I shouldn't care about him either.

"You can go", Jeongguk says to the guard and he obeys his king's wishes, shutting the door after him. "Sit", Jeongguk says and I do so, taking a seat in the chair in front of his desk.

"Is there something wrong?" Jeongguk asks as he looks at me. I shake my head as a "no". The Alpha just nods, not believing me, I could see it on his face.

"Tuesday was that wedding, give me information about it and do you need any clothes for it or do you have it already?" the Alpha says and I could see he's very busy with paperwork, making me wonder what he has to do.