[53]

so at first I was hesitating to write this chapter but @nxnanuuu convinced me to, and I quote "just go for it". So thank her for some 18+ content you will get now, tho it's not a lot and not well-detailed coz I just didn't feel like writing the whole thing...

53| lust

KIM TAEHYUNG

I looked into his eyes, a bit overwhelmed by the question and the way he looks at me. Secretly I want to feel it too, know how it is to get marked. A soft kiss on the already placed mark, makes me tremble on my feet. I felt Jeongguk pick me up and place me on the counter.

"Cub?" he murmurs against my skin. I nodded softly, "yes. Please." The please just rolled off my lips.

I felt his breath hitch a bit, sharp teeth scratching my skin before they sink into it.

The feelings were nothing like I expected. The feeling of getting pulled out of your own body, pleasurable hints teasing my soul, the pleasure was not only physical. It felt magical like it was impossible to feel this, yet I was sitting here in front of him. It made me feel one, whole. I tremble, lips parting to let Jeongguk hear how good this felt. Hands in Jeongguk's neck to pull him closer.

It felt ages until Jeongguk slowly pulled out his teeth. No words were spoken as he looked at me. But it wasn't needed. He leans down slowly and kisses me deeply. I taste my own blood, and irony strong taste. I didn't care. I just wanted him right now. Every part of him. I needed it. So I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, pulling him closer to me to feel his body against mine.

I felt Jeongguk pull back and he looked at me with dark red eyes. "You have no idea what I want to do to you right now", he growls lowly. "Tell me", I say, biting my lip nervously. He smirks evilly as he lifts me and walks to the bedroom. "I could show you", he growls as he places me down on the bed and hovers over me.

Jeongguk's scent changes, his body posture and breathing too. His eyes turn pitch black and he looks at me like a predator hunting its prey. I gulp, feeling small under his gaze. Is this a sign he's going in his rut?

"Jeongguk, are you... okay?" I ask a bit nervous as I lift my hand to feel his cheek. He grabs it and holds it above my head, just like my other hand. He leans down and sniffs my neck. "I'm better than okay", he grumbles and pecks my neck. He places more and more kisses and even starts teasing my mark.

I couldn't stop myself but make sinful sounds as he kept on pecking my mark, moans of pleasure slipping through my closed mouth. I felt embarrassed but so good that I couldn't care too much.

I felt him go lower, never letting go of my hands. I felt the need to get touched by him. I wanted to feel him on my skin, make us one. "If I start I can't go back", he growls. I gulp, nervously debating if now is the right time. I am scared because I've never done this but this won't ever change if I just do it.

"Baby, look at me", he growls lowly and I do, making eye contact and blushing heavily as shyness takes over. He smirks once our eyes meet. "I need an answer because I'm pretty sure I will lose my self-control once we take this a step further", he says, voice deeper than it normally is and producing a scent that makes me go crazy!

I feel his hand go under my shirt, fingers sliding over my skin so softly, so gently. My sight got a bit blurry, mind blank. I wanted this.

"Yes", I mumble, feeling his kisses on my jaw going down to my throat. He places a peck on my Adam's apple and breaths out his hot breath on my skin.

"Yes, what?" He was teasing me, or he just wanted to know a hundred percent sure. I'm sure he's teasing me. So I push him aside a bit and got up.

I walked towards the door, hearing unsatisfied grunts and growls leaving from my Alpha. I bite my lip when I arrive at the door.

Click.

I locked it, heard beating so much faster now this is really going to happen.

I heard movement behind me, making me look up a bit and turn around. Jeongguk slowly locks me in my place by giving me no space to go, the door in my back, he almost flushed against me and his hands on both sides of my body.

He leans down and captures my lips with his. I kiss him back, hands down against the wall as if I needed to support myself before I fall.

It all went so slow, it made me thousands of times more nervous. It was going to happen, Jeongguk and I would complete the mating process and it'll be done.

His hands grip my waist, harshly and fast, as if he needed it right now. He lifts me off the ground and pushes me against the door again. I whimpered by the impact, it was all so different than before. Slowly his gentle slow act started to fade. As if he couldn't take it anymore. And honestly, even though it made me feel safer, it also made me impatient. I know I want this so why the long wait. I felt like it was just time for one of us to bail out. And we don't need that time.

He walks with me to the bed again, almost throwing me on it as he starts unbuckling his belt. I watched him closely with breath stuck in my throat, bottom lip trapped by my teeth. He looks amazing, so handsome. His posture, body, and gaze scream 'Alpha'. And he's all mine.

He hovers over me, attacking my neck afterward. I held him as if he'd leave, liking the way he bites and sucks on my skin. I felt so hot. I wanted to get rid of my clothes. But it also made me nervous. I realize he had already seen me naked which makes me a bit less scared.

He pulls back and the last thing I know my shirt is flying through the room. I blush, happy he takes the lead. He takes off my pants, some struggles making me giggle a bit.

Jeongguk smiles at that and I saw something change in his eyes. As if he felt calmer than before. His behavior changed a bit. He kissed me, down my body, squeezing the parts I'm more chubby, like my thighs. He made me feel so comfortable, all worries and nerves fade away.

He kissed me deeply, so passionate. I loved the kiss, I'd savor it forever if I could.

His fingers hooked my boxer and he slowly pulls it down, lips never leaving mine. Shyness came over me but it was gone when Jeongguk harshly kissed my neck again and hold both my thighs tightly. "You're so perfect", he growls and I blushed. I felt something wet down there and blushed even more. He really turns me on, making me feel a bit embarrassed.

His hand goes down slowly. I didn't know what to expect but I was sure I'd like it. "Tell me if it hurts", he mumbles and softly bites my ear. For a second I thought he was talking about biting me but then I felt something in my lower area. I felt something enter, which was such a weird and unusual feeling. I gulp, trying to get used to it, but soon everything felt in its place. The way Jeongguk made me feel so comfortable and safe. He made me feel so good, I wanted more of the pleasure he gave me.

And it didn't take much longer until he gave it to me. It hurt, but his calming voice and gentle touch made me feel too drunk to feel the pain, made me too eager to be ready for him.

I was ready for him, all set. And we used it all night to complete the mating process. Starting on the bed, against the wall, over the cabinet, and back on the bed. Until he finally released, knotting inside me. He then lays next to me, taking me in his arms.

"You take so long", I mumble exhausted, and snuggles closer. He looks over his shoulder. "Just 2 hours", he smirks. "Yes and I only used 15 minutes", I say and look at him. "We're finally bonded", he mutters. I smile and hold his cheek before slowly coming closer and kiss him deeply.

"Did it hurt?" Jeongguk asks worriedly. "A bit. But only at the beginning. It was amazing actually", I blush. "I noticed", Jeongguk smirks making ma blush more and hit his arm. He looks at me with eyes that warm me to my core.

"I... I've never told you this, but I love you, so much. This night was special and not just about lust and pleasure", Jeongguk says and I smile a little. "I love you too, Jeongguk." I smiled softly as he reattached our lips.