[40]

40| smile

KIM TAEHYUNG

"Have you ever been with someone? Beside your mate?" I heard myself ask as I was sitting in front of the big Alpha king. I looked up and saw him shake his head. "I remember crushing on one of the maids... I liked him but my father told me to wait for my mate. So I forgot about him", Jeongguk shrugs.

It made me a bit sad knowing Jeongguk never experienced real love. He deserves it, even though he did horrible things. I still have to get used to it, to all the murders he has done and all the careless actions he made which made other's lives hard.

And you still see it in him, the glares he gives people just for looking at him or the fact he thinks he's so much more important than others. Now, do I have to admit that he takes his pack seriously and its protection is very important to him. He cares for his people, but it looks like that's the only thing he truly cares for. He thinks he's on a higher level than anyone, yet he doesn't care that much for himself. It's like everything he does or thinks or feels is a dilemma and it confuses me. I see it in everything he does. Even looking at me he looks like he's not sure to look at me or somewhere else. Yet he's sitting there staring back at me.

"What are you thinking about?" Jeongguk asks. I snap out of my thoughts and look up. "Nothing important", I say and smile little. He wanted to say something but 5 others walk in. A bickering wolf and vampire followed by 3 tensed wolves.

"Who says that?!" Yoongi exclaims. "I do", Hoseok rolls his eyes as he reacts to the grumpy wolf. "So you think Wolverine wasn't a mutant from birth?" Yoongi asks. "That's just stupid." "It is? In the comic books, it shows! Also in the movie he became sick and after that he became mutant", Hoseok bites back.

"Can you two stop! For once pick a subject that doesn't make you two fight if that possible! Oh. My. God!", Jimin growls out, looking angry as he sits next to me. I look at Seokjin and Namjoon to see them shrug with wide eyes and the word 'help' written all over their face.

"Hello, Jiminie. How are you?" I ask with a smile. He pouts, tears forming his eyes. "I'm tired and hungry", he mumbles. My eyes widen, seeing my friend hurt but hiding it is making me sad too.

"Can you make him something?" I ask looking at the other two again. They nod quickly and go away. "Jeongguk, can you calm these two babies?" I ask gesturing towards Yoongi and Hoseok. Jeongguk sighs and nods before standing up and going to them.

"What's wrong, Jiminie?" I ask. He looks at me. "I just feel so out of place. I don't know. I miss mother too so much", he says quickly wiping the tear he slipped. I smile sadly. "You'll be fine, Jiminie. Being sad sometimes is okay! You got me and your two boyfriends to go to always. It's okay to cry sometimes", I say, pulling him closer and hugging him.

"Taehyung? I'm scared", he whispers, u feel how he starts trembling and something wet falls on my shoulder. I get up and take him away from this place, towards the living room.

"Jimin breaks down and cries harder, holding me tightly and crying in my shoulder. I pull him closer and let him cry until he makes the first move to talk.

"I'm so scared, Tae", he hiccups and looks at me. I saw true fright and it worried me to the bone. Seeing him so devastated and broken made me want to cry, but I held it for him.

"Why are you scared, Jimin? You have all of us. Whatever the case might be", I say. He lifts his trembling hand and grabs mine. He leads it towards his body, his tummy. And as soon as my hand made contact with his belly I knew it. I felt it, sensed it.

There is life growing inside of him, he is pregnant.

My eyes widen. I lift his big shirt and see his tummy already grew a bit. I look at Jimin now also having tears in my eyes.

"You're going to be a father, Jimin", I smile. He smiles a little before crying again. I hug him closely again, crying too now.

"Oh my god... I can't believe it! Did you tell Jin Hyung and Namjoon hyung?" I ask him. He shakes his head and looks down. "I just got to know them, I'm scared." It hurts to see him so scared, insecure, and sad. "Jiminie... it's their baby too. They need to know." He nods and looks down as he rubs his belly.

"Are you happy with it?" I ask and he looks up again. He smiles with tears rolling down his cheeks as he nods. "Of course I am. I'll get a child", Jimin answers. "Remember us dreaming about it? It's finally happening", I giggle and he nods quickly.

"Should I send them towards you?" I ask and Jimin nods shyly. I smile and get up. He grabs my hand before I leave, "thank you, Tae. I love you so much." I smile and tell him I love him more before quickly running away.

"What's wrong? Is he okay?" Namjoon panics. "Did someone hurt my baby? I'll kill them", Seokjin growls angrily. "You two need to go there. Be nice to him or I won't hesitate to rip your eyes out", I say and glare at them. They nod quickly and run past me.

"Getting all aggressive now I see? Care to tell me why?" Jeongguk asks. I smile shyly and shake my head. "It's not to me to tell you", I say and sit next to him.

I look around swiftly. "Where are Yoongi hyung and Hoseok?" I ask and look back at Jeongguk. "Training some wolves", he answers unbothered, not looking at me.

I scoot a bit closer with my chair, now getting the Alpha's attention. I lay my head against his shoulder and sigh as I look up. "I'm bored", I pout, trying to get him to do something. I want his attention.

After hearing the amazing news of Jimin I realize how badly I want it to, not necessarily a baby but someone to have a baby with. I want to be loved by someone and me having feelings for a cranky Alpha like Jeongguk didn't really get me lucky in that.

"Hmm... we can go train later?" he smirks. I want to protest already, but what's actually so bad about it? It's not that I have to do a lot of hard stuff and watching my Alpha train is kind of entertaining to me.

So I huff, trying to act annoyed as I agree. Jeongguk chuckles as he watches me and wants to say something but a "NAMJOON OH MY GOD!" got our attention. We immediately get up and run back to the living room to see the Beta is passed out laying on the floor.

"What happened?" I ask. "I told him I'm pregnant and he just passed out!" Jimin panics. "Wait you're pregnant!" Jeongguk asks shocked. "Who's pregnant?" Hoseok asks as he walks in with Yoongi. "And why is Namjoon sleeping on the floor?" Yoongi adds.

"I'm pregnant", Jimin mumbles. "You're gonna be an uncle", Seokjin smirks towards Jeongguk. "You're pregnant?!" Yoongi exclaims. "Guys!!" I yell to stop the noisy situation.

"I'm gonna be a father", we hear someone breathe out and look down to see Namjoon woke up. I crouch down to help him up and let him sit against the couch.

Jimin gets off it and sits on his knees next to him. "Yes, you are. But do you want to?" he asks softly. Namjoon looks at him, eyes filled with love as his gaze goes from Jimin to Seokjin. "Of course I want it! I never wished for anything else."

I felt myself getting a bit emotional seeing them hug each other. And again Jimin's tears didn't make it much easier to hold mine.

"Why are you crying?" I heard Jeongguk whisper. "They're just so cute. I'm happy for them", I smile and look at him.

"Then smile, don't cry. I like it better when you smile."

Pls don't ask for updates.

What do you guys think of the chapter?? Kind of a plot twist but I like it :)

xx Dani