[8]

8| thighs

KIM TAEHYUNG

I felt giddy inside, watching the Alpha make my food. Apparently, the chefs are busy with an event tomorrow, which for some reason I need to attend too, and so the Alpha decided to make something to eat himself.

Watching him struggle with it I bite my lip softly and try to bite back a giggle. I stand up and walk his way. "You need help?" I ask carefully and he looks at me before nodding.

"I can make some food, you want something too?" I ask, not understanding why I'd care to ask him too, but being my nice self, I automatically do. "Yes", Jeongguk says and leans against the counter.

"You never cooked for yourself before?" I ask surprised, well not surprised but rather disappointed, but can't show him that now can't I? I mean, I should not forget that this man can still sneer me off any second.

"No. Why would I?" he grumbles and I shrug, deciding to ignore his annoying attitude and hoping he walks away so I don't have to train with him anymore.

"Well.. being a little independent is never wrong? What if everyone vanished all of a sudden?" I ask and look up to see him grit his teeth and make fists out of his hands. "What?" he asks, gaze towards the ground. I think I maybe said something really wrong and gulp.

"Just- nevermind. You want to learn how to do it?" I ask and see him lookup. He shrugs and nods as he walks towards me, only stopping with walking when he stands close behind me, making me gulp lightly and nerves running over my spine to make it shiver lightly.

"Show me", Alpha Jeon says. "O-Okay, I'll show you", I mumble and try to explain to him what you have to do, but it's hard when he stands so close to me, and it looks like he doesn't even notice it.

"C-Can you maybe step a little bit aside, please?" I ask softly. "Why, Taehyung? Am I in your way?" I nod softly, not wanting to talk. "Hmm, sure", he says and steps aside, now standing next to me. I go on with cooking, trying to concentrate on that instead of the weird feelings this asshole next to me makes me feel.

I don't know why is it a good feeling or not? It's probably because he's a handsome attractive Alpha, of course, you feel some type of way next to them, it can't be because of his behavior.

When I'm done with cooking I place it on a plate and give it to the Alpha. He takes it and sits on a table as I get myself something. While eating it's quiet, luckily. Fortunately, it's not an awkward silence.

"Now come. I have more things to do than training you", the Alpha says and stands up. "Well, you can also not train me and do what you have to do", I suggest and his gaze goes to me again. "I wish I could, mother wants me to train you for your own safety", he grumbles and starts walking a bit towards the exit so I quickly rush after him.

"Why do I need to get trained for my safety?" I mumble and hear the Alpha sigh. "Stop asking stuff", he growls and I roll my eyes. Bipolar shit.

We go out of the big mansion and towards another building. I see wolves in front of it training with a sort of coach, some wolves walking around or in and out of the building. Lots of eyes get drawn my way and I don't like it at all, I hate it. Cause they all know I'm an Omega and most thoughts about Omegas are not so nice. Either sexual or disgusted. And many eyes show those feelings very well.

I gulp and look down, not wanting to meet reality. I just want to go back and hide under a blanket in my room so no one can see me and think weirdly about me. I'm a normal person, it's not that because I'm an Omega and a bit less strong and more obedient, I'm different.

We happily go into the building and Jeongguk takes me to the stares to go downstairs. "We're training in a private room", he simply says and I nod softly as I look around and see all the machines, dumbbells, and weights you can use for the machines. I gulp. I do don't want to do that.

Before I even had time to pray for mercy, I see the Alpha walk towards a machine and but the weights on 10. "Sit. We're gonna do leg extensions", he says and I gulp as I sit on the hard, not comfortable cousin. "Place your legs under the beam and lift it by stretching your legs, not all the way, leave a little bow in your knee", he explains and I do so, feeling how light this is.

I feel his hand push my shoulders against the backrest. "Relax here, use your abs, but not your back. You have to let your legs do the most work", he says and I nod as I try not to lift the weights with my back, as weird it may sound.

"Good", the Alpha says and tells me to do five more so I did twelve in total. The last two became harder, I had to admit, but I quickly did them so I could stop. He gestures me to get up and I do so. I see him place the backrest further back and he sits there now, changing the weights to eighty kg now. I widen my eyes and see him smirk. "Need to warm up", he says and I scoff unbelievably.

He starts doing the same exercise and I couldn't help but look at his thick thighs, how the flex whenever the Alpha lifts the weights and softly brings them back again, cause even though he wears loose jogging, I was still able to see it.

"Your turn", the Alpha says, snapping me out of my mind and I watch him place the backrest forward again and he puts the weights on this time twenty kg. I look at him and then at the weights.

"Oh come on, ten is too less", he says and I shrug before sitting back again and lifting the weights. I flinched a bit when I feel the Alpha's hand on my thigh and can't remember at which count I was as I look at the Alpha wide-eyed. He looks at my thigh and my feet. "You have to control the weights, Taehyung. Don't let them fall down, but bring them down under your control", he says and I gulp as I do it again.

"You're doing it well now", the Alpha speaks and I blush lightly by the compliment, feeling motivated to go on with this. After twelve times doing it, it's the Alpha's turn again, this time he uses a hundred kg and I can't help but be amazed. I watch his facial expressions and see this starts to get heavier for him.

"Isn't that way too heavy?" I ask in a small voice. And damn I felt small, watching him lift a hundred kg with his legs and how his intimidating muscles flex whenever he moves, while I'm already trembling over the fact I had to get out of bed so early.

"Not for me", he groans out as he goes on till he lifted the weights twenty times. Why does he sound so, sexy when he talks like that. Okay t be honest, every part of this is sexy. I want to hit myself for even thinking like that and look away.

He stops and lets me sit there again, weights now 25 kg as he said he didn't want to go too fast because I'm inexperienced.

"How is your stamina?" he asks. "Ehm, non-existent", I chuckle and he nods slowly. "After this one, we do another leg exercise and then we going for a run", the Alpha says and I can't help but whine. "Why? I'm already tired", I pout and look at him to see him look at me with no emotion on his face. "I told you to not be such a whiny baby didn't I?" he asks and I nod softly.

"So do what I tell you and don't complain. You do that after the workout."

____________________

I miss fitness.. though I hate running and whenever I go to the gym I see my grandpa and he forces me to run first for my stamina :( it's so bad even my grandpa is better ( tho he strong man but yea )

Anygays, sorry sorry sorry for not updating faster. I'm going home tomorrow and I'll write as many chapters as I can c:

xx Ally