[10]

10| date

KIM TAEHYUNG

It's been three days that I'm here and I haven't contacted my parents once. I feel bad for not doing so. So I get out of my room and search for Namjoon or Sojung. When I see Namjoon I quickly go his way.

"Namjoon", I say and get his attention with the exclaim. "Yes, Taehyung?" he asks and turns my way. "Can I maybe use a phone?" I ask and he nods as he gestures me to follow him.

"Here is a phone, you're always allowed to use it", Namjoon says as we enter the living and he pointed towards a corner. I thank Namjoon and rushes my way over to the device.

I sit down on the seat next to it and enter my parent's phone number. After some seconds I hear my mother's voice and I smile as tears enter my eyes, just now realizing how badly I miss them.

"Hey, mamma", I say and hear her gasp. "Tae! How are you, taebear? You're okay? Does no one hurt you? Are you getting treated well?" she asks worried and I smile little.

"Yes, mother. I'm fine. How are you and pappa?" I ask, deciding not to tell too much about Alpha Jeon's behavior and my feelings, just so I won't worry her.

"Are you sure you're fine? Are they treating you right?" my mother rants and I smile by her how worried she gets. "I'm sure, they're... different, but okay. There is one maid, Sojung, she's such a sweet girl", I say and my mother sighs relieved. "We miss you a lot, Taebear. You're always the sunshine in the house, even when you were sad about Bogum. How is that going by the way? You still think about him a lot?" she asks and I shrug, realizing after that she can't see it.

I keep quiet, feeling tears burn in my eyes and knowing that when I speak they'll leave my eyes.

"Y-Yes. But I-I miss you a-and p-pappa a lot too. I w-want t-to go home", I whisper, a tear now rolling down my cheek and I wipe it away quickly. "Tae... I wish I could come and get you and bring you home. Tae, you'll be alright okay? Do you believe me? You're such a strong person, you've been through a lot. Please don't lose yourself and know that we are so so proud of you", my mother says and I smile as more tears roll down my cheeks.

"Thank you, mamma", I mumble. "No problem, Taehyung. Everything for you." I smile a bit more and wipe my tears away. "Pappa is working now, if you call a bit later next time, you can speak to him too", my mother informs and I nod, again with the knowledge that she can't see it. "Yes I know, I forgot about that", I say and hear my mother chuckle.

"Do you know Jimin's phone number?" I ask. "Yes, of course, it's written somewhere, wait a second", she says and I could hear her look through some papers. "Ah here it is", she says and tells me the numbers as I write it down on my wrist with a pen I found next to the phone. "Thank you", I smile and she tells me not to thank her.

"Did I miss something?" I ask and my mother giggles. "Yes, you did miss something. Samuel and Sarah are pregnant", my mother says and I gasp by the great news. "Really? For how long?" "Really long actually. They found out yesterday and called me for it, they'll have their second child. But it also means they'll reschedule they're wedding to next week Tuesday so Sarah won't be too big for the wedding dress", my mother giggles and I pout.

"I don't know if I can come", I mumble and sigh. "You will. Just tell them your uncle is getting married and you want to be there. If needed I'll pick you up", my mother says determinedly.

I smile lightly and look up when the Alpha walks into the room. "I-I'll ask, okay? Love you, mamma, tell pappa I miss him", I say and hear my mother say she will and loves me back. I bid my goodbye and hang up.

"Alpha?" I ask and he hums as he goes on with searching for something. "Can I go to the wedding of my uncle next week?" I ask softly and he now looks at me. "What day?" "Tuesday." "Sure, I'm coming with you", he says. I didn't expect any of that, not that he would let me and that he'd come with me.

"You sure? You don't want to stay here? My mother offered to pick me up you don't need to-" "I'm supposed to be spending these two weeks with you, which I dislike just as much as you probably do", the Alpha says and I sigh softly before nodding.

"Oh ,we're going to eat something tonight with just the two of us. I'll bring you somewhere", the Alpha grumbles as he grabs the pen from next to the phone. I nod softly blushing slightly by the idea of going on a date with Alpha Jeon, King Jeon.

"I made maids buy you clothes, put on something nice", he says, till hovering over me a bit from when he grabbed the pen and I couldn't help but gulp nervously and nodding my head rather quickly.

He leans back and walks out of the room while telling me I have three hours till he comes and picks me up for dinner. I sigh softly and look at my wrist as I decide to call Jimin. He doesn't know anything yet about this whole mating/marrying stuff.

"Hello, with Park Jimin", I hear. "Hi Jimin, it's me, Taehyung", I say and hear a gasp. "You bitch! Why didn't you tell me you're going to marry king Jeon?" Jimin exclaims and I frown. "How do you know?" I ask. "Everyone knows, it is about the king", Jimin says and I bite my lip softly. "I wanted to tell you now."

"How long have you been there? Are they nice to you? Do I need to beat their asses?" Jimin asks and I giggle. "For some days and nice is a broad term", I answer and Jimin growls. "They hurt you?" he asks. "No no! Jiminie, don't worry. They're just a bit rude, but I can live with it", I react and hear Jimin scoff.

"They better treat you like the motherfucking queen, otherwise I'll come and take you away from them", he says and I giggle. "Don't be so silly, Jiminie", I say. Jimin giggles too now. "I want to come soon, will you attend Samuel's wedding?" Jimin asks and I answer with a yes.

Samuel is great friends with Jimin's father so I expected them to be invited too.

We laugh and talk for some hours till Sojung walks in. "Tae! You're having a date with your Alpha in ten minutes and you're still here like this?" she gasps and I frown. "How do you know about that?" I ask confused. "I know everything, sweetie. Now tell them you'll call them again soon and come with me okay?" I nod and hear Jimin giggle, who heard everything.

"Goodluck on your date, Tae Tae", he says and I blush as I bid my goodbye and hang up. "Okay, Tae. This is your chance to get some shit out of him. You will be alone with him so he has nothing else to do than sit there with you and listen to you. Don't give up and keep asking things or talking to him. If you don't, this whole thing with you two will only get harder", Sojung says and I nod as we walk into my room.

"How did it go with Yewon?" I ask curiously as she looks through my closet for something nice to wear. She blushes, I could see it reach her ears as she shrugs. "It went well... we're going to eat something together tonight too", she smiles and I smile back automatically.

"Okay, now about you and prince not so charming. We want you to look amazing, but not too amazing. It should look effortless, yet gorgeous", Sojung says and looks at me. "You always look like that though, but we're talking about the outfit." I blush and watch her look through the clothes.

"Here you go", she says and gets a light blue skinny jeans with a yellow cute sweater with one little red rose under my left shoulder and white shoes. "This is perfect", she smiles. "Okay dress and knock on the door when you're done", she says as she walks out.

I do so and watch myself in the mirror, really liking the cute outfit. The sweater makes it look cute, but the skinny jeans hug my ass and legs great. Not that I want to hit on Alpha Jeon, I'll never have a shot with him.

I knock on the door and Sojung walks in. "Oh you look so cute!" she squeals and I smile by the compliments, "thank you..." "Okay, come on, Alpha Jeon must be waiting for you", Sojung says and we go out of my room. We walk our way downstairs towards the exit and he is indeed waiting there for me.

"Alpha", Sojung says and bows again as I look at the ground nervously. "You can go", the Alpha says rather annoyed than excited for tonight.

I knew for sure that I could expect everything tonight.