Chapter Sixty One

Kamaria

"Fuck," I groan loudly. Aubrey looks back at me. "Are you okay."

I glare at him. "No you horny ass nigga. I'm sore."

He starts laughing and grabs me. "I'm sorry babe."

"Yeah you should be," I roll my eyes.

He was showing me around Toronto before we went to meet his mom. I'm not sure what he had planned but I was excited. I was also really scared to meet his mother.

I wasn't too concerned about Aubrey meeting my mother because she tends to be really nice and chill. My mom is my best friend and I could always trust her reaction.

I don't know much about Aubrey's mother other than she suffers from alcoholism. She seems like a nice lady from what I can tell. But maybe she's gonna hate me? If the mom hates you, there's just no way anything can work.

I was able to subdue that worry for a bit, as the stinging between my legs consumed me for most of our travel.

Not sure what is in the air in Toronto but this man has been on X games mode since we arrived here. My insides feel like they've been deported from my body.

He had shown me some of his favorite childhood places, which were really cute actually. We were headed up the CN towers, as promised.

"This is really high up," I look down out the glass. We were in the Skypod area of it. It was really cool being up here.

"Wow the Aubrey Graham himself," a man comes up to him and greets him.

"Wow Niko," Aubrey smiles. "Niko there's no way."

"Come on now," his friend Niko says. "I can't believe big shot is back."

"Nah don't be like that. It was a matter of time."

"Yeah it's so good to see you bro," he says. "And you've brought someone?"

I feel my face get hot red. "This is Kamaria...the love of my life," he says.

"Okay boss you're doing really well for yourself," he says. "It's nice to meet you Kamaria. I'm Niko one of Aubrey's friends from back in the day."

"Nice to meet you Niko," I smile.

I decided to look around while Aubrey got caught up with his friend. Toronto was such a beautiful place from what I've seen. The people were really nice here too.

I didn't see a point of leaving if I was raised here. I was still curious as to why Aubrey did...but we were already having a good time. I didn't wanna push it.

"Text me man," Aubrey chuckles and comes over to me. "Sorry about that."

"No you're good," I laugh. "Maybe you wanna catch up with old friends before you leave."

He thinks about it. "Yeah I'll see...But I think we should go meet mom now," he says.

I nod and we head down to go meet her. I really was shitting my pants now, no laxative.

Aubrey

On our way to meet my mom, I started to realize how much I left behind and how much I missed this place.

We drove up to where my mom lived. I had gotten her a nice place to stay at because I hated where we used to live. It just reminded me of...

Nevermind.

We pull up to her penthouse. "Well it's now or never."

Kamaria looks at me. "I guess so."

"You're gonna be fine beautiful," I kiss her and we go to the front door.