Chapter Forty Seven

Kamaria

I ended up sleeping over Cristiano's place that night. I loved everything about his life and I loved getting to know him.

He was so carefree and wild and he was such a romantic. Which is why he was rooting for Aubrey and I.

Flashback
"You know there's a reason I keep rooting for you and Aubrey," he says.

"What is that reason," I sit up.

"He's always used sex to fill a void," he explains. "And with you he didn't want to do that. I mean he wanted to jump your bones obviously you're hot. But he wanted to develop something with you," he explains. "He's a good guy...just needed the right girl. His life was tough with his mother and all but you're showing him a better side to life."

"How do you know I'm right though," I sigh. "Maybe this happened for a reason and I'm not for him. He deserves someone better."

"No you don't understand. Nobody shows him love and patience the way you do. He's in love with you whether you believe it or not," Cristiano says.

In love?

"And trust me I'd tell you to run for the hills if I felt that he was terrible for you," he chuckles.

"Thanks for having my back," I laugh. "But what about you? You don't want a lucky guy in your life?"

From what I've learned, Cristiano liked to have a lot of fun. But I could also tell he might want someone special to share all his adventures and craziness with.

"I don't know...," he takes a sip of his wine. "Because I feel like I get scared when I make connections you know."

I nod. "You feel like you might get hurt?"

"Exactly...One of my hook ups last week...him and I really bonded and it was weird. I was so scared though...what if he breaks my heart? What if I fall for him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him? My family would murder me," he sighs.

I rub his back. "You deserve love and you shouldn't stop yourself. No matter who thinks what. I'll stand by you," I hug him.

The talk with him inspired me to write a poem before we fell asleep that night actually. And hopefully things are gonna look up from here.

Flashback over

The night was filled with some shots and secret spilling.

I woke up in his big ass comfortable bed and I looked around and couldn't find him. I went downstairs and saw him with a buffet of food.

"There she is, sleeping beauty," he laughs. "Oh my God this looks so good," I laugh.

I go to my Instagram to take a boomerang but instead get on live.

"Wait it's not working," I try to go back but the live already started.

"Oh my God is this your live," Cristiano shouts. "Hey Kamaria's fans it's me," he kisses the camera. "The one and only."

"Oh my God," I roll my eyes. "Hey guys this is the breakfast that Cristiano rolled out.

I saw that Aubrey joined the live and I tried to ignore it.

"Let's read the comments," Cristiano scrolls.

You got a new boyfriend?

What happened to the "sexy mystery man?"

"As honored as I would be to date Kamaria...I'm not her boyfriend," Cristiano says with an attitude.

"Oh my God," I laugh. "In fact her mystery man and her have never been better," he snaps.

"What are you doing boy," I laugh and grab one of his pancakes. "We have things to take care of this so we will be back another day," I laugh.

"No we do—," I cut him off. "BYEEEEE."

"You're rude," he throws a piece of turkey bacon at me.

"No we actually have things to do," I start typing out a text. "Is it okay if they meet us here?"

"Who?"

"Daniel, Kayla and Darius?"

"Why are they coming here?"

"To finalize the plan...I need everyone's help," I explain.

"Any friend of yours is a friend of mine...except I have my suspicions with Daniel," he scoffs.

Oh boy. I text them all to come over to Cristiano's so we can figure out when to execute this shit.

"They'll be here in 20," I tell him. "Can I take a shower?"

"Upstairs on the left," he tells me.

"Thank you," I go up to take a quick shower.

Bria

The fact that I was pregnant was still sinking in. I couldn't believe it.

I was starting to have my own doubts. I was almost 100% sure the baby belonged to Darius if I was only a week pregnant.

But my brother was a doctor and I'm sure I can get him to taint the information for me just a little bit.

I call him up. "Brendan," I chant.

"You obviously want something," he sighs.

"I need your help...I got myself in trouble again big bro," I sigh. I explain the situation to him and I can hear how pissed off he is.

"Bria how are you just gonna suggest some stupid shit like this? You want me to get my license taken?"

"You won't because nobody will find out. I've already perfected everything. Please Brendan?"

He sighs. "I'll see what I can do but stop calling me when you need help," he hangs up.

Breathe Bria, Breathe.

You got this.

Kamaria

"Thank you all for coming," I smile. Everyone was here and it seems Kayla brought Isaiah along with him.

"Y'all got any drank around here?" Darius interrupts.

We all look at him.

"Look I have a baby on the way, okay? A nigga need to ease some tension."

I shake my head. I don't know if I feel bad for him or Bria...no the baby is the one I feel bad for.

"Anyways I have enough evidence to prosecute Bria for her lies," I show them. "Now we just have to play her at her own game."

"Yeah and I want my money from her too," Isaiah pouts.

"Money?"

Isaiah scratches his head. "I mean at the beginning I may have paid her to...you know just put a little distance between y'all but I swear I didn't mean for this," he puts his hand up.

Kayla looks like she might slap life out of him. "Isaiah? What the hell did you just say?"

"Let's talk about this later guys," I try to calm them down. "I think we need to carry as normal for a bit. Daniel and Isaiah, y'all are going to have to pretend to cool with her," I tell them. "And Darius, keep talking to her. See what you can get her to say and record it here," I hand him the voice recorder.

"Kayla keep being a bitch you're doing great sweetie," I blow her a kiss. "And Cristiano, just keep an eye out on Aubrey for me," I sigh.

"Will do my love."

"Alright guys I'll handle the rest," I conclude.

"And I'll handle you," Kayla hisses Isaiah.

Oh boy.

Let's see how this goes.

There's been a plan established. Will it work?
Some of y'all was coming at me for another chapter so I decided to be generous😩
Vote, comment and share❤️