Chapter Thirty Two

Kamaria

I woke up the next morning with a sting between my legs and a breeze throughout the room.

I look over and see Aubrey sound asleep next to me.

Pussy so good it knock a nigga out— lemme relax.

He looked so cute when he was sleeping. But I wanted to take a shower and his huge ass arm was around me.

"Baby?"

Nothing.

I start leaving kisses on his arm and he moved it away. I was able to roll away before I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Where you going," he groans.

"I wanna shower," I turn over and see a sleepy eyed Aubrey.

"No stay," he begs me.

"It'll be quick. I'll make breakfast." He gives up and let's me go so I can take a shower.

I take a quick shower and throw on something comfortable to wear. We were probably just gonna chill in the house today.

I go downstairs and start making French toast. I was hungry as fuck for some reason.

While I was in the middle of making us breakfast, I got a notification to join live.

"What the heck?" I've never went on live before. Then I saw it was Kayla calling me so I joined.

"Hey girl what's up?" She had a smirk on her face.

"Oh my God," I roll my eyes at her. "I'm just making breakfast."

"Yeah for you and your baby daddy," she jokes.

Suddenly, I see the live coming with comments.

Kamaria has a bf?

I'm looking for a sugar baby to take care of my needs xx

Omg she never takes pics with him I didn't know

Yo click the link in my bio go fw my soundcloud

How are y'all surprise she got a bf though? Look at her.

I had about 28.7K followers on Instagram. It was mainly because my outfits and shoe theme that I posted. I didn't really care about the Instagram life though I just liked to make my feed match. So I just posted...I honestly didn't think so many people would join my live.

"Oh my God girl you got fans," Kayla laughed. "They wanna know about your boyfriend... I'll leave you to it," she hangs up the live and I'm left with my followers asking me about this.

"Oh my God...hey guys," I laugh. "I'm just making French toast."

I didn't really know how this worked but people were talking in the comments.

What's your skin care routine

"What's your skin care routine," I think about it. "I don't really have one. I just exfoliate once a week and I actually use baby soap and then moisturize with baby lotion and vitamin e oil," I tell them.

It was kinda cool tho...people were asking me questions and giving me compliments.

I showed them my finished breakfast.

Oooh sis has two plates I know her man is about to come up in here 😩

"Y'all are funny," I chuckle.

"Baby you down here?" I hear Aubrey's voice. Then I see all my followers start going off.

YALL HEAR THAT