Chapter Forty Nine*

Aubrey

Everything that had just happened in less than thirty minutes felt unreal to me.

Bria was not only responsible for a fire...she was lying about carrying my kid. I could've been taking care of Darius' kid for the rest of my life without realizing it...

If it wasn't for Kamaria.

After Bria is arrested I go to find her. "Cristiano have you seen Kamaria?"

I nods. "She's outside on the phone."

I go out and see her ending a call. "Kamaria," I run up to her and give her a big ass hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," she smiles. "How do you feel."

"Pissed the fuck off."

"Fair," she laughs. "But it's over now."

"So what about us?"

She looks at me with those beautiful brown eyes. "Aubrey," she sighs. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry about what? You didn't do anything?"

"No I'm sorry you had to go through this alone. I know you love me and I trust you. Everyone just got into my head about how you used to be such a player and Bria is a pretty girl so—," I cut her off and I kiss her.

"It's okay princess you're here with me now and that's all that matters," I squeeze her tight. I hadn't felt her in my arms in so long and it felt so good to be back again.

To have here with me again.

"My bed misses you a lot too," I smirk. She laughs and shoves me over.

"You guys are so cute," we look over and see them all looking at us.

"Kayla," Kamaria groans.

"Sorry it's just so nice to see Aubrey so head over heels for someone," she giggles.

I roll my eyes. "I need to show you something," I look at her.

"Okay," she looks at me curiously. I bring her to my car and take her to my place.

Kamaria

I hadn't been in his car in a while. It smelled like him and the seat felt cold. Like nobody ever sat there.

My fatass was back and better than ever though.

When we got to his place I was confused. "Aubrey I've seen your house plenty of times."

"I know but I need to get you acquainted with something new," he drags me into the house and brings me to a room.

The walls had cute little decorations. There was a changing station and a crib and—

"Woah you were ready weren't you," I laugh. His face goes red and I can't help but laugh.

It was kind of cute how much he stepped up for this child that wasn't even his. But I know he was exhausted and hurt and angry. I would be too.

"After figuring that the baby was mine, I decided I'd make a room for them," he shrugged. "But now it's gonna go to waste...unless," he looks at me.

Was he suggesting—

"Are you suggesting that we have a baby?"

He looks at me and laughs. "I'm not saying we should have one right this moment. But I just hope you know I see a future with you," he scratches his head. "Like if you wanted to get married right now and start a family and drop everything, I'd totally be down."

"You're something else Graham," I look at all the teddy bears he bought.  "Maybe not right now...but we will work our way there."

"We can start tonight," he smirks.

"Goodnight Aubrey," I chuckle and make my way downstairs to the kitchen.

The kitchen is a girl's best friend.

"Hungry?"

I nod. "But I don't know for what yet."

His eyes just wander all over my body. "I know what I'm hungry for," before I can protest he picks me up and puts me on the counter.

"You're a freak."

"Only for you," he kisses me hungrily. His kiss soon led to all the clothes on the floor.

"Glad to know I'm the only one who can make you this wet still," he smirks.

"Who said it was you who did this," I smirk back.

He spreads my legs open, and before I can breathe he's pushing his tongue inside me.

"F-uuoh," I feel my hands moving towards his head. "Aubrey."

"That's what I thought," he sucks my clit and shoves two fingers inside of me. "Tighter than ever. We are gonna fix this tonight."

Let's just say I got very acquainted with the kitchen counter that night.

Seems Aubrey and Kamaria are back on good terms
Maybe they'll make a kid 🧒🏽 oop—
Vote, comment and share ❤️