Chapter Two

Aubrey

"Kayla," I yell through my office.

"Yes Mr. Graham?" She walks in with my Soy Chai Latte with an Extra Pump of Chai on the Side.

"Sorry about that," she hands me my Latte.

"It's all good Ms. Pierce. When is this ummm... Ms. Valoy coming in?" I ask her.

"She should be here in about ten minutes," she tells me.

I nod and she exits my office. I looked at the clock.

"Maybe I'll start this damn project," I mumble to myself.

I was the head of OVO, one of the most powerful businesses in North America. But I wanted to expand.

I was working on expanding OVO's financial investments, but I needed someone very smart.

Ms. Valoy's resume was very impressive. If anything, she would be overqualified for this job.

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of heels walking through the hallway.

"Um...Mr. Graham?" I hear a soft voice.

"Yes come in," I turn around and see a beautiful young woman walking in. I had almost slipped my Latte all over my lap.

She smiled. "Hi I'm Kamaria Valoy?"

"Oh yes, please sit Ms. Valoy," I invite her to sit.

"So tell me why would you like to work for us?"

She gives me a run down of what she's heard about our company and how she would love to work for us. Her values fit ours and she's very hard working.

If I'm being honest, I didn't listen to much of what she said. She was a very attractive woman. I knew hiring her would cause a lot of drama given that the only woman who worked here was Kayla and she didn't work side by side with my employees.

"Is there anything else I should know about you Ms. Valoy?"

"I'm currently doing my masters. But that's about it," she tells me.

I smiled. "Masters? But you're fresh out of college basically. You have time, no?"

"Yes sir you're correct. However I'd like to get everything over with now," she smiles.

I nod. "So we can figure out scheduling tomorrow. Otherwise you're hired," I smile.

She smiles and stands up. "Thank You so much Mr. Graham."

I shake her hands. "I'm very glad you'll be joining our team Ms. Valoy. We have a big project coming up and we could really use your brains," I reassure her.

I hand her a folder of stuff. "Here are just some beginners stuff about OVO and whatnot," I explain to her.

She nods. "I will look over everything tonight," she smiles and walks out of my office.

I've never seen a woman like that in my entire life. And I've seen every kind of woman.

Every kind.

Kamaria

I walked out of Mr. Graham's office feeling extremely relieved.