We finished quite late. I had finished my lines and was now sitting in a different room by myself lights off as always staring out the window at the city below.I had a chocolate bar from the vending machine so i was quite contented and happy."Jisung! You in here?" I heard namjoon say as he opened the door. He soon spotted me standing on a chair in the corner of the room hunched over a window. He burst out laughing.

"You have to stand on a chair" he was hysterical. I pursed my lips and climbed down. 5'8 isn't short i will no be taking that.

he patted my head. I heard a huff from behind namjoon.It was jimin and he had his hands on his hips .

"what's your problem?" namjoon looked at him, bemused.

"that vocal teachers a right-" jimin swore loudly, namjoon eyes went wide.
"sorry" jimin said, quickly, saving himself.

We both laughed. He soon smiled and walked over to us.

"so what's so interesting about this window?"

The rain had stopped so there was no more need for an attempt of murder. I was next to namjoon and jimin. The car ride was enjoyable, hoseok had the aux cord and was playing some really good songs.

We all were just yelling the lyrics. Jin was bopping his head along to in the driver's seat.

I made eye contact with hoseok and he grinned at me. Even yoongi smiled, or maybe i was seeing things, bc seconds later i was met with a scowl.

We arrived back at the dorm, i did what i always do, go to my room. I lay on my bed for a few moments before becoming bored.

I peeped out of my room to see who was in the living room. Jungkook was playing minecraft by himself with a sour expression on his face and i noticed a second controller on the floor.

Yoongi was sitting in a corner, his headphones on and a laptop in front of him.

Jin was sitting at the table talking to namjoon while jimin was sat beside them both playing with his hair, making it look like a sprout on top if his hair. I nodded to them each as i joined them at the table. My phone vibrated in my pocket, it was jeewoo spamming with pictures of dogs.

Jeewoo:Pick one or die

Jisung:What

Jeewoo: PICK ONE 👊✨💢💥

jisung:I like all of them.

JeewooIWKQGDUWWBQVC PICK ONE IT AINT THAT HARD

jisung:One

Incoming call from jeewoo

📞

[✅] ❌

I answered it then stood up planning to go to the kitchen so i didn't disturb anyone.However jeewoo doesn't know how to actually communicate properly on the phone, so he just shouts and hopes the caller cad hear.I had not even taken 3 steps to the kitchen when he yelled:

"JANG JISUNG IM AN GOING TO KILL YOU PICK ONE" loud enough for the whole room to hear.

Humlialted, i jumped.

"Jeewoo use the phone properly" i had run into the kitchen to avoid any questions.

"NO" he yelled. I sighed.

"Okay okay" i gave in, i went back to look at the photos

"Okay, i think number 4 is cute, but i hope you're not going off cuteness jeewoo, because you need a dog that will suit you. For example, some dogs chew everything." I was going into a speech now, hopefully, an inspirational one.