Welcome to the world

Nikolai POV

"Push Nicky." Carl told me. I screamed out while holding Flynn's hand tightly.

"I am pushing." I growled and took in greedy breaths of oxygen. Sweat coated my forehead while I pushed my baby out. Flynn and I chose to wait until I gave birth to find out the gender so it'd be a surprise for both of us.

"Ok, here's the head. Give me one more big push." Carl stated. I took a deep breath and pushed as hard as I could. My teeth clenched and my eyes squeezed shut tightly. Flynn kept my hair from sticking to my forehead by pushing it back and holding me hand.

"You've got this baby. Just one more then we can meet our baby." My husband told me. After three more pushes, I felt my baby come into the world with a strong cry. Like me, the baby came early but at 35 weeks, unlike me I was born at 33 weeks.

Carl didn't waste time laying the baby on my chest with a soft towel over my child. I shakily let out breaths with tears as I looked at the small body I gave birth to. Flynn leaning over us, one arm around my shoulders and the other under the arm that held the baby. He cried as well but not as much as me.

"They're perfect." My husband smiled. I nodded not taking my eyes off the baby.

"What's the gender?" I asked out loud even though I was mostly talking to myself. Flynn moved the towel a little to show the sex of our little creation.

"It's a girl." I cried out happy with what I was given. Flynn wanted a girl to which he smiled widely at when he saw the gender. I didn't care as long as my baby is healthy which by the cry I'm guessing she is.

After a while, Carl took my daughter to get cleaned up while Julia sorted me out. Once I was changed into new pyjamas and the bed was clean, I laid back down getting my daughter back in my arms. Since my dad still had my old baby clothes we just used them but washed them thoroughly before folding it all up and putting it all in the chest of drawers.

My two dads came in with Spencer, Hayley, Ophelia, Wesley, Lexi, Brandon, Hannah and Darren with them. They all gaped at the small baby wearing a white baby grow, blue and white striped hat and a baby blue blanket wrapped around her.

"What have we got? A grandson or granddaughter?" My dad, Nick asked with a smile.

"We got a girl." I replied with a smile. Flynn still had a smile on his face while he looked at our daughter lovingly. "Want to hold her?"

He nodded and carefully took our baby in his arms. "Hello beautiful girl." He whispered. She let out a small squirm but calmed when Flynn radiated his heat to her. A trait she gets from me definitely.

"She's so perfect." Flynn chuckled lightly as he slowly rocked back and forth.

"Yeah, she is." I agreed with him.

After a while of everyone holding the baby, Flynn and I laid in bed with our daughter in between us. She held on to my finger as she slept always fighting her hold when I tried to pull away.

"What should we name her?" Flynn asked me in a whisper.

"I don't know. I didn't really think of it til now." I admitted. "I guess I was stressing about her being healthy more than anything. What do you have in mind?"

"My little sisters name was Evelyn Rose. She died at eight from cholera and I've always told myself, if I have a daughter then I want to name her after my sister. She went I heaven while I was in the mafia then obviously went to hell. So I'd like to go through with that, if you want." Flynn softly explained. "And she kind of looks like my baby sister."

"It's perfect." I smiled.

"You're not just saying that are you?" He asked me.

"No. It's unique and has a special meaning behind it. Evelyn Rose Lincoln, it's beautiful." I told him.

"Thank you."

"Thank you. It's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I love you."

"I love you to." Flynn pecked my lips a couple times. "We should really get her some different hats. This one makes her look like a boy." He stated rubbing our daughters head softly on top of the hat.

"I was thinking that." I giggled a little.

"Best gift anyone has ever given me." He smiled at me.

"Same here." I told him. Not long after, we laid our little girl down in her cot next to our bed. Alarms were set for when we needed to feed her and change her nappy. I had her on my side since Flynn was close to the window and I was worried about absolutely nothing, but still wanted her on my side.

"Night baby. Love you." Flynn kissed my temple, pulling me to his chest.

"I love you to." I replied as I watched my little girl sleep.

Little Evelyn Rose.