Early morning and cuddles

Nikolai POV

Flynn pounded into me as I moaned loudly. Ever since me and him broke up I have never felt this much pleasure. Not even with Travis, he's good I guess but no one can get me like Flynn can.

Is that bad?

I'm in a relationship with Travis but here I am having incredible, mind blowing sex with Flynn. It's the same with him, he's with Julian yet he's here. Fuck! Why does everything have to be so confusing with me. One minute I'm telling Flynn I don't want to see him ever again and now here I am being like a desperate bitch wanting sex.

Even if I'm not with Flynn, every time I have sex with him it'll always be more than that. He'll always hold my heart because this man is partly why I am who I am today. Gay and I'm fucking proud of it.

"Nicky?" My dad knocked my door. Flynn didn't stop so I had to take a deep breath then answer.

"What's up?" I called out as best I could as Flynn carried on giving me the best pleasure.

"Why is the door locked? You know I don't like it when it's locked because I know what you're like." He sounded worried.

"I'm fine dad." I bit down a moan as Flynn hit my prostate and carried on with that spot. "I'm wanking."

"Oh, uh. Ok, I'll leave you to it then." My dad spat out quickly then walked away quickly.

"Fuck. You're so tight for me." Flynn groaned and went harder.

"Ah, ugh Flynn fuck. Harder!" I screamed out at the immense pleasure I was receiving. With my plea, Flynn went impossibly harder hitting my prostate each time bringing me closer to my orgasm. He started pumping my hard length as he carried on hitting the same spot making me moan and whimper underneath him.

With one last hard thrust, I came all over his and my chest. Once again, Flynn gave a hard thrust cuming inside of me. He sloppily thrusted in and out of me to ride out our orgasms. After a minute, Flynn stopped and laid down on top of me.

"It's times like this I'm glad I have great stamina." Flynn smirked then went for round two.
~~~~~~

We didn't end up going to sleep until 5:00am when I really couldn't take anymore. I was close to passing out from tiredness of being taken so many times. I could tell Flynn wanted to be inside me more so I pushed him so he was laid on his back. My chest laid on top of his as I slid down so he was inside me.

I whimpered from the small pain but didn't stop until he was fully in me again.

"What are you doing? Not that I'm complaining." He asked me.

"Going to sleep." I rubbed my cheek on his chest and closed my eyes.

"I love it when you do that." Flynn whispered. I looked up at him tiredly as he rubbed the tips of his fingers on my scalp.

"What?" I giggled a little.

"When you rub your cheek on my chest. I never told you but I love it when you do it." He replied.

"I know. You didn't have to tell me that." I pecked his chest before laying back down on it. Soon enough, I fell asleep in the arms of the one man that has shown me unconditional love. Other than my dad and the others that raised me, but Flynn is different. There's always that different kind of love.
~~~~~~~

The bright sun shone on my face warming it up as well as the muscular chest I was laid on. My eyes opened to see Flynn staring at me with a soft smile as one of his hands scratched the back of my neck in my hair.

"Morning." His deep voice filled my ears, only bringing back memories from when I'd wake up next to him or he would wake me up for school.

"Morning." I yawned and looked at the alarm clock next to my bed. "Or afternoon." I laughed a little.

"Yeah. It felt nice to be inside you when I slept." Flynn smirked. Fuck me he smirks way too much.

"It's because I know it turns you on." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and slapped his shoulder playfully. When I sat up, I let out a hiss through my teeth. That same small pain down there now more prominent than last night. I guess that's on me for going to sleep with Flynn's not so small shaft in me. Because he really isn't small.

I lifted myself from him then laid back on his chest with my cheek on his peck. Flynn leaned down and kissed the top of my head and pulled me up so my face was now in the crook of his neck. I inhaled his scent which calmed me like it used to. I guess some things never change.

"What are you doing today?" He asked me.

"Nothing. Travis is at work so I'm home alone other than dad popping in every couple hours." I told him with a sigh.

"I hope you know that this wasn't wrong. Travis has been cheating on you for a long time and you were just giving him a taste of his own medicine. And Julian, he's got someone back in Canada who he cheated on with me, I'll just break up with him because I want to be with you. It'll always be you."

"It'll always be you to." I kissed him. "I just need that bit more time to fully trust you again. I guess it never fully went away but there was some that was lost."

"I know. And I'll wait." He said seriously. "Because you're worth the wait and longer."