Nikolai

"Nicky, get up." My dads voice rang in my ears. I groaned but forced myself out of the comfort of my warm bed to my cold bathroom. I was quickly warmed up by the hot water of the shower sliding down my back.

After cleaning my body and hair, I got out of the shower wrapping a towel around my waist. Upon opening my bathroom door, I jumped back to see my aunt Lexi and uncle Brandon on my bed heatedly kissing. My hands clutched my towel close to me.

"Uh hem, guys." I cleared my throat. They pulled away and laughed at my flushed state. I've never been one to be comfortable to be naked in front of anyone, family or not. I'm kind of like an antisocial butterfly only having my best friends Spencer and Hayley.

As you can guess, they are a couple. I have a girlfriend but she's one of those girls who are possessive and likes to hit me. In front of people she's fine and seems nice, but when we're alone or at her house she hits me for being wrong, for not standing up for her all them sort of things.

"Sorry, we just wanted to say your dad is in a meeting with lucifer and other demons so we have to take you to school. And we'll be joining you for the year." Lexi smiled and giggled.

"Uh, ok. But do you have to be snogging on my bed? I don't want cooties." I blushed a little and quickly walked to my walk in wardrobe.

"Once again, sorry. Don't forget to bring art supplies because Hannah got us all the same classes so we'll be able to be with you all day." She laughed.

"Ok, I'm with Spencer and Hayley all day anyway so it won't bother me." I replied then came out of the wardrobe fully dressed. "Besides, it might come in great use when it comes to friends."

"Of course. Now let's get our arses in gear before we're late." Brandon chuckled and pulled Lexi from my room. I chuckled a little then went into my bathroom again to brush my teeth. I don't have breakfast seeing as I can go days without food, perks of being half demon.

Once I was ready, I jogged down the stairs and sat on the bottom one to put my shoes on.

"Are you ready?" I asked Brandon and Lexi. They both nodded and left to the car. Luckily my dad taught me how to drive because these love birds can't do shit other than kissing and shagging each other.

Soon enough, we got to college and went inside after parking the car. The first bell rang, Lexi, Brandon and I went to English. Spencer and Hayley sat at the back with three seats next to them. We all sat down and waited for the teacher.

"Lexi." Hayley squealed and hugged her. They both started talking about girl stuff while Brandon and Spencer spoke about football. Meanwhile I got my sketchbook out and started drawing. I picked it up from both my dads seeing as they enjoy it a lot, I guess I got the drawing gene.
~~~~~~~

At lunch time I was sat with Lexi, Brandon, Spencer and Hayley until my girlfriend Lyla stormed over. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to a absent corridor. She pushed me against the wall and slapped me.

A stinging sensation stayed on my cheek but I know it wouldn't last long. I would tell my dad or someone but I'm scared of what would happen to me if Lyla was told to stay away from me. I hate it but I'm scared to do anything.

"Who is that whore you're with? Why was you driving her here? Are you cheating on me? I swear Nikolai if you're cheating on me I'll make your life a living hell." She spat out.

"N-no, s-she's a-a f-family f-friend." I got out trying to hold back my tears.

"She better be, or I'll make sure you regret it." Lyla slapped me again, kissed my lips harshly before walking away. I never kissed back because I don't like her. I was forced into this relationship and I have no way out.

Even with my 5 ft 5 height, Lyla is taller than me but two inches. I slid down the wall and hugged my knees to my chest. Silent tears fell down my cheeks while thinking of what I can do to get out of this toxic relationship.

And all the outcomes I get are bad.