Hurt my son i hurt you

A/N: the picture up top is of man and woman. It's so freaking hard to find bxb photos that match up with the description. So if you anyone knows where I can look that would be great and let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading.

Flynn POV

"Nicky, Nikolai. Come back." I called him and ran out of the house. He got to the end of the road and called his dad so I knew there was no point trying to talk to him.

"I didn't know you'd actually do it." I heard that sickly voice say behind me. The biggest regret of my life.

"Why did you come here? How the fuck did you know where I live?" I spat out, not bothering to look at the bitch.

"I have friends in Halledale still. I got one of them to follow you home then text me the address. I just, really didn't think you'd do it." She laughed.

I turned to Lyla and grabbed her throat harshly which made her stop laughing as I squeezed.

"You stay the fuck away from me and Nikolai. Do I make myself clear? Come near me or him again, and I'll kill you. Because guess what? I have friends to. I also have a spade and an alibi so I won't get locked up. If I see you here again, it won't end well. Get the fuck out of my sight." I shoved her harshly making her stumble back.

"You've messed with the wrong girl Flynn. I'll make sure you get what's coming to you." Lyla just about got out.

"No one can punish me, not even the devil himself." I smirked darkly at her. "Trust me little girl, I can be the best thing, or I'll be your worst nightmare. And to you, I'll be your worst nightmare."

With that I walked back into my house. I turned off the oven before going up to my room and changing into some jeans and a T-shirt. I put on some shoes and socks then left the house. I got my wings out and quickly flew to Nikolai's house before he did.

I landed in his houses back garden then climbed up to his bedroom. The room was dark which was good so Nikolai wouldn't see me when he comes in. I sat on one of the sofa chairs in his room and faced the door ready for him.

Ten minutes later, I heard the front door open then soft steps come up the stairs. I knew it was Nikolai from the softness of his steps, he's never heavy footed walking up or down the stairs.

The door opened and the light flicked on. Nikolai placed his bag down then turned to me. He gasped and jumped back when he saw me. His eyes glossed over only adding to the redness of his eyes.

"Why'd you leave?" I broke the silence. He stayed silent only making me angry. Lyla is some bitch I met in a bar and tried talking to me. I don't even fucking like girls.

I stood up and went over to him. Nikolai moved back until he hit the wall by his door. I closed the door and trapped his body between the wall and my body. My hands stayed by his head, flat against the wall so he had no way of moving away from me. 

"Why. Did. You. Leave?" I growled. His body started shaking letting me know he was scared. I went to caress his cheek like I always do but he flinched, and boy did he flinch hard.

"Why are you flinching? You know I'd never hurt you." I made my voice softer.

"B-but you h-hang around W-with Lyla." Nikolai whispered, tears staining his cheeks wet.

"She hit you didn't she?" I frowned. Nikolai hesitated yet nodded not making eye contact with me. "When?" I growled but tried to hold down my anger.

"W-when we were t-twelve i-I was forced into a relationship with her. S-she would hit m-me over the s-smallest things. S-seeing h-her a-at your house brought b-back memories and I just needed my d-dad." He cried.

"I won't ever harm you Nicky. That is something I can promise and I don't do a lot of those. I promise to love, protect and hold you for as long as you'll let me. I've met Lyla in a bar once, and a couple times in the streets. I don't even like the girl, hell I don't like girls at all. I love you Nicky, don't doubt for a second I would hurt you, I'd rather lucifer torture me for eternity than ever lay a hand on you." I told him. I slowly raised my hand, he flinched a little but let me caress his cheek.

"I love you to, Flynn." Nikolai rubbed his cheek to my hand more. I smiled softly at him and leaned my forehead on his. I pecked his nose making him giggle and smile through his tears.

"There it is." My smile widened.

"What?" Nikolai rubbed his nose on mine, I could see him getting ready to kiss me.

"Your smile." I chuckled and pressed my lips to his. "Want to watch a film? I'll make you a hot chocolate, or I can run you a bath."

"Hmm, a bath." He replied. "Do I still get a hot chocolate?" A cheeky smile spread across his face.

"Ohh, I don't know about that one." I told him with a smile. "Of course."

I picked him up and laid him on his bed. Before leaving to the bathroom, I placed a kiss on his lips. After that, I went into the bathroom and ran Nikolai a hot bubble Bath. While the tub was being filled, I went down to the kitchen and started boiling the kettle.

"Hurt my son, I'll hurt you." A deep voice said behind me.

"I'd never do that to him. I won't let anyone hurt Nikolai, not even me." I told him.

Just then I was pushed against a wall with Eli's forearm against my throat. Anger filled his eyes which were red meaning his demon was out as well. His red orbs met my brown ones. He towered over me but a good couple of inches only adding to his intimidating aura.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." He growled deeply, I swear I felt the walls shake. "Make my son cry again and I won't hesitate to drag your arse to hell and feed you to my hounds. Keep Lyla away from him, she's done enough damage."

"I promise. I'd never hurt Nicky in any shape or form. I love him and I was going to ask if I could have your blessing." I told him.

"My blessing for what exactly?"

"I would like your blessing to propose to Nikolai." I replied.

"Ok." Eli moved away from me. "You make him happy and I can see that. You have my blessing. But I swear, you hurt him I'll make sure you fucking regret it."

With that, Eli walked away and out of of the kitchen.

"Was that necessary?" Hannah asked him.

"That's my son. He's all I have left of Nick, I need to make sure he treats my son right and takes care of him." Eli stated coldly.

"I can feel the fear from that poor boy." Hannah said, I could tell she rolled her eyes.

"Shat myself. Did you not feel the fucking walls shake." I muttered to myself while walking up the stairs to take Nikolai his hot chocolate. A small smile crept on my face when I heard Eli, Hannah and Darren start laughing.

When I got back to my boyfriends room, he wasn't on his bed. So I went to the bathroom to see him relaxing in the bath tub full of bubbles.

"Here you go." I set the mug on the stand and pecked his lips.

"Thank you Flynn." Nikolai smiled a little.

"No problem. Anything else you need me to do?"

"Get in here with me."

I took off my clothes then slid in the tub behind him. Nikolai turned to me and laid on my chest, we both stayed silent.

"I love you Flynn." Nikolai broke the silence.

"I love you to Nikolai." I moved his face to look at me then kissed him. I can't wait to ask him to marry me. In the short time I've known him, it feels way longer and I want him for the rest of our life. Because this small boy is my life.