F*ck you and her

Nikolai POV

A week has passed and I'm slowly accepting the fact I'm not doing to be a biological father to my kids. I've spoken to my dad about it and he's been great help as well as Flynn. He's been with me late nights when I cry over pretty much nothing, I'm sure he would have got annoyed by it by now and left me. But he hasn't.

Flynn is seriously my rock and I can't ask for a better man to be by my side. But here I was, sat in the atrium at school with my back to Flynn chest talking and laughing with the others. All was going well, well that was until i saw something, well someone.

All colour drained from me face making me a ghostly white and my heartbeat hammering in my chest, I thought it would have beat through the skin it was so fast and hard.

Lyla walked over with her posse with a smirk on her face. They stopped about three feet away from the table only to glares at by everyone sat here other than me. Horrible memories came up that I wanted to so badly forget but couldn't because this girl is fucking everywhere.

"What the fuck do you want, Lyla?" Flynn growled darkly, more than I have ever heard.

Her smirk only grew making my heartbeat sky rocket like never before. Lexi and Hayley were glaring at her as if to say, 'stay the fuck away and walk before I make you.' Very violent girls these two are.

"Since you asked Flynn, I'd like to have a conversation with Nikolai. We have some catching up to do." Lyla said sickly sweet.

"Whatever you have to say to him can be said in front of us." Brandon growled.

"Fine. Fine." She shrugged. What was she doing? "Nikolai, did you know Flynn has a boyfriend in Poland, well England now? Did you know that Flynn is using you like some sex doll only so he can say he's had sex. Yes little Nikolai, it's only sex. You're being used for you're body while Flynn here has a very, good strong relationship going with his boyfriend."

Immediately I got off Flynn and looked at him with disbelief in my eyes. He stayed silent with so much guilt in his eyes while he looked at me. My heart sank now knowing what Lyla said is true. I've been played... and heartbroken.

"Tell me she's lying." I begged him with tears threatening to fall. He stayed silent only looking at me with hurt and guilt. So this whole fucking relationship has been a load of bullshit?

"Nicky." Flynn's voice cracked when he spoke. He went to hold me but I immediately moved away from him to stand up.

"Don't fucking Nicky me." I cried. "You lied to me? And you still have someone else fucking where lying to him to. How could you fucking do that to me?" My voice cracked.

"I was going to break up with him. Trust me, I was-," he started and tried to hold me again, but I only moved away.

"That means something? Flynn we've been in a relationship for four months and you couldn't even tell me that you were in a current relationship where you at some point, going to break up with him." I stated.

"They're engaged as well. Just like you two." Lyla added in.

"Fuck you Lyla. All you have ever done is tried to ruin my life. I won't be that scared little boy anymore. Go fuck yourself." I spat out.

"Engaged?" I turned to Flynn. "You're engaged to him?"

"Yes." He whispered. "I-,"

"So this doesn't mean shit?" I shouted and pulled off my engagement ring. "You can keep your stupid no good fucking ring and your fucking relationship. I'm done with all of you. So fucking done." I snapped, threw the ring at him and walked off.

"It doesn't mean shit to me." Flynn yelled after me, holding up the ring. "I love you, and only you. He doesn't mean anything to me, that relationship is fucked up anyway."

"And so was ours. But what is real fucked up is you hiding that from me. Lying to me about it. And how the fuck did Lyla know? Of all people, fucking Lyla."

"Should I tell him or you?" Lyla smirked at Flynn. She took his silence as, 'fine, I'll tell him.' All while Brandon, Lexi, Hayley and Spencer was watching this all unfold.

"Fine. Nikolai, Flynn here was sat in a bar one night. Of course I saw him and asked him to hook up. He said no because he's gay, I needed proof so I said some little lies to see if he would do it. And of course, you both got into a relationship which was my plan all along. Not only to get back at you, but to see your heart break more and more. To watch you cry like the little faggot you are." She stated.

"This was all a lie? Not only did you use me and lie to me, but this relationship was all a bunch of shit? You used me to an extent and hurt me. For what? Just so you and Lyla could see me cry in front of the whole school? I've wasted four months of my life on you, I gave you the last piece of me that was mine and you fucking used me. I hate you so much, I fucking hate you." I yelled as tears pooled my eyes and soaked my cheeks like the Niagara Falls.

Every time I wiped my cheeks they would only be soaked with fresh tears so I gave up. I gave up trying to be strong, and I just broke.

"Nicky-," Flynn started.

"You don't get to call me that. I no longer trust you. You made that mistake of going through with whatever lies that bitch told you, and hiding your relationship. Fuck you and her." With that, I left the school to walk home.

When I got there, no one was home so I just went up to my room and cried like a baby. Soon enough I cried myself to sleep.