Let's ditch

Flynn POV

After getting ourselves together, Nikolai and I got ready to go back to class. Only I didn't want to. I wanted, no needed more time to be with him, like he's a drug and I'm addicted. Like he's my life support, without him I can't live.

I've only known his for a month and I want to hold him, kiss him, fuck him so he only knows my name. I want to make him mine in the human world and dead. I've waited ages to kiss him, just something small but I took it a step further. I think I'll ask him, but I need to stop this.

I can't go on knowing what I'll do. At some point it will come to an end, and it won't be Nikolai only getting hurt. Just to get the bitch off my back I'll do it, but then I'll explain. Tell him what I did wrong. Tell him everything.

"Hey, do you wanna skip? We can go back to my place, get cleaned up then I'll take you home. I don't really feel like sitting in my cum all day." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Thank fuck, I thought you'd never ask. I don't want to be like that either." Nikolai sighed in relief. I chuckled and took his hand in mine, entwining our fingers.

We both looked at our hands then back at each other. I swear this boy will be the death of me. I pulled him to my chest and kissed him. What? Don't judge, I can't keep my hands off him.

"Let's go." I smiled at him. He nodded and walked with me out of the school. Due to the teachers, there was a lot of sneaking and hiding around corners. Eventually we got to my car and got in.

Once the door closed we laughed loudly. We put our seatbelts on before I started driving. While driving to my house, we stayed silent but our hands stayed together. The only times letting go is when I had to change the gear, other than that we stayed joined.

When we reached my house, Nikolai looked at it in awe. I've had this place for years, a couple times I've remodelled it and fixed it up over the last 150 years. Just to keep up with the modern shit and all that. I must admit today is very nice, but I prefer when there was no streetlights or technology. When dates were a real thing and girls weren't sex crazed.

Same with boys, I mean, I know I'm sex crazed I can't deny that. But I wasn't sex crazed until I got my first boyfriend which was 20 years ago. Therefore, yeah there is no therefore. I fit right in this time period.

We went inside, Nikolai looked around at all the decorations, most of it modern but some things I've kept over the years

We went inside, Nikolai looked around at all the decorations, most of it modern but some things I've kept over the years. Such as my mafia gun and my ww1 and 2 gun and uniform.

I let schools use it sometimes and say it's my great grandads. Same with my mafia gun, my great grandads father was in the mafia, my great grandad in World War One, my grandad in the Second World War and my dad is in the army.

That's a lie I can keep up with, so when I talk about my time in both wars, I use my journals but say it's my grandfathers and all that. I don't use my mafia gun that much, to talk about in schools because no teachers want their students to hear about it. But they do like the ideas of the war guns and uniform so that comes in handy.

"My dad, Carl, Brandon and Darren have that same gun." Nikolai pointed to the world war two gun.

"Only in the second? I had to fight in both." I told him.

"How come?" He turned to me, putting his arms around my neck while mine went to his hips.

"Where I lived at the time. I lived in Doncaster a lot thats where I picked up the accent. Being around them people more than I should, so I got the accent." I chuckled.

"Where were you born?"

"Here, in London. When I was six I was on the streets and brought into the mafia life. At nineteen I trusted the wrong people which got me killed. I was caught in a crossfire between two rival mafias and went to hell. It's not my most proudest moment killing people, but that's what it was like back then. To kill or be killed. But here I am now."

"It's ok, Darren, my dads friend lost the love of his life and killed people. We all have our bad moments but that doesn't define who we are. The only thing that does it what we do in the present. I worn hold it against you." Nikolai smiled softly at me.

"On a happier note, I really need to shower. Can I use yours and some clothes please."

"Of course. I'll get some stuff for you to use. I'm pretty sure much of my stuff won't fit." I chuckled.

"Shut up." He pushed my shoulder playfully and rolled his eyes all while with a smile. "I was actually hoping you'd join me."

"I can. But I'm afraid if I see you completely naked, I'll let my demon have his way with you." I joked and chuckle lightly.

"Come on big bad demon, let's go." Nikolai laughed and pulled me. I took his hand and lead him to the bathroom. We both undressed and got under the hot water. Not being able to control myself, I pulled Nikolai to my chest and connected our lips.

"Nikolai." I groaned a little.

"Nicky. Call me Nicky." He mumbled.

"What's the difference?" I chuckled and pulled away from him.

"People I don't trust, call me Nikolai. But the people I do trust, a lot. They can call me Nicky. It's stupid, my dad used to call me it, so growing up it became a think people called me if I trusted them. Other than that, people call me Nikolai." He explained.

"It's not stupid. Besides, Nicky suits you better." I winked at him.