I need you... now!

Flynn POV

As I claimed Nikolai's lips, I moved my hips on his making sure our hard ons rubbed together. With each touch we both moaned. With each kiss I melted in his arms. How does he still have this effect on me even after all these years?

His moans filled my ears as he released them into my mouth. My lips trailed to his chin, jaw then started kissing his neck but not enough to leave a mark. I'll do that elsewhere on his body. Nikolai let out a series of breathy moans and a few whimpers every now and then. His hips bucked up to meet mine with every thrust I gave him.

"Flynn, I need you... now!" Nicky moaned out loudly, clearly not caring who heard him. I'm not passing up this opportunity, so I immediately stripped him and kissed all over his chest and down. When I reached his man hood I licked up the shaft and over the tip. After that I went lower to his upper thighs where I held him so I could kiss and suck on the juicy skin.

Where I could leave my mark and no one would really see. Other than Travis. I growled deeply at that thought. This is mine, only for me to see. Nicky ran his fingers through my hair and tugged it making me moan and pull away from his thighs.

After I saw I had given Nikolai three nice big hickeys on his legs, I moved back up the bed and claimed his lips again. One of my hands held me up while the other reached over to his bedside table drawer to pull out the lube.

"Hope you can do an all nighter. I won't be leaving this house until tomorrow morning." I told him.

"Good." Nikolai growled out and pulled me back down to his lips. I managed to open the lube and rub it on my fingers then down to his whole which I'm sure I was and am the only one to pound his back in. That was when I looked at the tub to see it was the same one we used years ago.

"Have you not used this?" I looked down at him surprised.  His cheeks turned deep red and shook his head.

"I don't trust Travis to do it with me." Nikolai whispered.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked him. Once again he shook his head and pulled me back down to his lips. Knowing that Nikolai the wanted me just as much as I wanted him, I used my lubed up finger and pushed it into his hole. And of course he was tight so I had a bit of work I had to do before he could take me.

He pulled away from my lips throwing his head back and moaning loudly. Once I felt he could take another finger, I added my index finger leaving me with that and my middle finger inside him. All I got out of him was a loud moan letting me know he was enjoying this as much as I was.

Soon enough, I had three fingers inside of the small boy beneath me and him a moaning mess. I couldn't kiss Nicky since he was moaning every five seconds. Does Travis not give him pleasure? Or am I just the only one who can get it him? If you know what I mean, wink wink.

Once I felt Nikolai was stretched out enough, I coated my hard shaft in lube and slowly eased my way into him. We both moaned and grunted as I got him to accommodate my hard on. Every time I got half way in, I would pull out again and go back in. That was until I went in all the way.

I wasn't supposed to, I wanted to take my time with Nicky because I need to hold on to this moment as long as I could. My pelvic met with his arse letting me know I couldn't fill him deeper, which I so wish I could fucking do.

I stayed still for a minute letting Nikolai get used to me being inside him again. My lips never strayed from his neck as I tried my hardest not to mark him like I did with his thighs. Oh after I'm done with this I'll be giving him more on the other thigh, didn't have the chance to do both.

Upon hearing Nikolai moan, I pulled back and thrusted back into him. After that I didn't bother to stop so I could pleasure my little angel with devil wings as he hasn't had it in almost four years. Unlike me I have sex when I'm mad or upset, and I was more than upset and mad that I couldn't hold Nicky in my arms when we broke up.

But to have him like this again is the best feeling ever. And I'm sure as hell not letting him go. Not again, not ever. He's mine. Possessive I know, but you have no idea what this boy does to me. It's like if I was human he'd be my oxygen, he'd be my heart to make me live, he'd be the keeper that holds my heart, but I'm not human so I can't say that. But telling you, imagining if I was human shows how much I need this boy with me.

Even if it's just friends. Like I said before, and I'll say it again. I'll be his best friend, but he'll always be the love of my life.

A/N: I kind of feel like I rushed into this chapter, of the y'know *cough cough*
I kind of like how this book is going at the moment because it just shows how much Nikolai and Flynn mean to each other. Let me know in the comments if I rushed into this too fast 😊