Just us

Nikolai POV

His hips on mine, spreading my legs apart so he could easily lay between them. That was until I heard the front door burst open and in came everyone. Surprisingly Carl and Julia are here as well.

"Oh come on." I mumbled. Flynn chuckled at my reaction while standing up and taking me with him. "They're all a massive cock block and I'm so horny."

"It's ok, we'll get through this." Flynn laughed at me.

"Shut up." I pushed his shoulder playfully.

"Nicky." My dad called me.

"I'll be down in a minute." I yelled back. Flynn and I went into the wardrobe to get some clothes. We both jogged down the stairs and into the living room where everyone was sat. My boyfriend sat on the armchair while I sat on his lap, like usual.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing really. We all got some munch and wanted to watch a film. Wanted to see if you'd join us." Darren chuckled a little.

"Oh. Um, well I was just about to text to see if I could spend the night at Flynn's. It's that he's stayed here a lot and I haven't stayed at his. And he needs help painting his spare room for a friend that is coming." I stated.

"That's fine with me as long as he isn't forcing you to do anything." My dad said.

"We'll be painting the room which will most likely take the rest of the day, shower then go to bed." I shrugged.

"A shower? Together or?..." Carl trailed off. I swear all the men in this house are so overprotective of me. It's annoying.

"To right they should be overprotective of you." Flynn looked at me. "And if we adopt children one day I'll make sure no man touches our kids until they are old enough to look after themselves. So don't complain baby."

"What!? How can you side with them?" I gaped at him.

"Because I'm protective of you to. I'll make sure no one hurts you mentally or physically. That includes me and others around you."

"Fine. We'll shower separately if it makes you feel better." I huffed and laid back on my boyfriend.

Soon enough, Flynn and I went up to my room to get ready to leave for his house. After saying goodbye to the family, we both left in his car.

"How come you want to stay at mine?" Flynn asked me putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing his thumb.

"Because I want some alone time with you. I want to be able to do stuff with you without being interrupted. Twice, Flynn. I've wanted to have you twice and both times we've been interrupted and high and dry." I sighed.

"I sound so selfish right now." I mumbled letting my head fall back.

"No baby, no you're not selfish. You are the most non selfish person I know. It's ok to want some time alone together, to do stuff without being interrupted by your family. Is that way you want to come? The only reason?"

"What? No! I want to be able to kiss you, peck your lips without Brandon or one of the others. I want to be able to just hug you, or a simple smile at you without the guys getting involved. I just want to be able to be by myself with you."

"I get that." Flynn held my hand and pulled it to his lips. He placed a kiss on my knuckles with a small smile. "We don't have to rush baby. It's only been two months since we got together. There's no rush in this, maybe it's a sign that we shouldn't do it this early."

"Yeah, maybe." I looked out of the window.

Soon enough, we got to Flynn's house where he parked the car. We both got out and went inside. We both went up to his room where I placed my bag by the bed. My heartbeat got fast as I looked around his room.

I felt Flynn's arms around my waist and his nose rub up and down my neck before he kissed me. My head leaned back on his shoulder so he could have more access.

"Want to take a shower with me? I'm still kind of sweaty from earlier. And I haven't showered today." Flynn stated. I nodded letting him pull me into the bathroom joint in his bedroom.

We both undressed then got under the hot water. I moaned a little at the relaxing feeling of the water rolling down my body. Flynn once again wrapped his arms around my waist after turning me to face him.

"Don't moan babe. I can't deal with that." He looked at me with lust in his eyes, but most of all love.

"I love you." I told him. One of my hands tugging a little at his hair while the other laid flat on his chest.

"I love you to." Flynn replied before smashing his lips on to mine. My back hit the wall while my boyfriend kissed me passionately and with so much love. After a while, he slowed down taking it calm and slow, like this morning when we were going to do it.

A moan escaped my lips making me buck my hips to meet his. Flynn's hardness came in contact with mine, making me moan again.

"Nicky." Flynn groaned out and started kissing my neck.

"Flynn." I moaned back.

"Let me be inside you. I need you now."

"I thought you said we should wait." I breathed out.

"I did." He looked at me, his hands on my cheeks while we maintained eye contact. "But I can't wait. I love you, and I want to make you feel good. I need to have you. I love you Nicky, with all my heart and more."

"I love you to. To the moon and back." I smiled at him.