Stupid teachers

Nikolai POV

"Callum?" My teacher called out while we sat in maths.

"Here." The kid called back. I was too busy drawing in my sketchbook with Lexi and Flynn next to me.

"Flynn?"

"Here."

"Brandon?"

"Here."

"Nikolai?" I didn't answer. "Nikolai?"

"Nicky." Flynn nudged me a little.

"Oh, here." I called out then went back to drawing. I was almost done with it, the drawing of my handsome fiancé who is always engraved in my head. I heard the teacher tsk making me roll my eyes and scoff.

"Got something to say Nikolai?" He looked at me.

"Now that you mention it." I stated. "Yes there is. I would like to say that all teachers say that is students should respect them but they don't give us that in return. I'm just saying, you tutting at me for doing something. Also, teachers say that us students should express ourselves and be who we are, but we can't do that because teachers are setting school rules. Such as, we can't dye our hair or have prominent piercings. Like others in this class, I express myself through my artwork yet I get my sketchbook taken from me, I get my pencils confiscated. So yes, mr Wilson, I have a lot to say." I glared at him.

"I will not have you disrespect me in my classroom. Get out." His face was red and steam practically coming from his ears.

"Another reason." I called out making the class giggle but I kept a straight face. "You've told me to get out. See now I would have respect for you if, one you didn't tut at me like some four year old having a tantrum and two, the attitude you've just given me. I won't tolerate your behaviour so do us all a favour and you get out so we can have a free period to do what we want."

"It's gay boys like you that think you can get away with anything because you can say people are being homophobic." He spat out.

"What has this got to do with my sexuality?" I raised one eyebrow. "Sir this is about behaviour and how you speak to your students, not my sexuality. I didn't bring it up, you did. I don't care, call me names because I'm gay but at least I can see who is in the wrong and you mr Wilson are in the wrong."

"Leave, now. Before I make you."

"I'd love to leave. At least I'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't have to put up with your bullshit." I shrugged, grabbing my bag and sketchbook then walking out. As soon as the door shut I heard people laughing and not listening to mr Wilson.

"Babe, the fuck was that about?" Flynn walked out with his bag on his shoulder and a smile on his face.

"Stating the facts." I huffed out. "My dads going to kill me."

"He won't. I'm sure if you put you point across he'll be reasonable." He smiled softly. "Besides, we have a free period if you wanna do something. We can go to the benches on the field."

"I'm not giving you head on the benches." I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't thinking that." He frowned. "I was thinking that it's a nice day, we can sit outside and watch a film to pass the time. But I'll take the offer if it's going."

"Horny demon." I glared at him while I walked past. Flynn chuckled as he walked to my side and putting his arm around my waist.

"I love this, you're so feisty. Me likey." He growled deeply letting me know he was turned on.

"I'm feisty am I?" I stopped and turned to him with a smirk, then I went serious. "You'll see how feisty I can be when I have to deal with dickheads like mr Wilson." I growled and carried on walking.

Soon enough, we got to the benches and got ourselves comfortable. Flynn played the best film of all time and my personal favourite, The Labyrinth. That was until half way through my phone started buzzing in my pocket. I pulled it out to see it was my doctor.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Nikolai, I'm sorry. But you haven't got the gene your dad did. You're a normal boy, but there are other options we can talk about if you want."

My heart sank and tears formed in my eyes, some falling down my cheeks. I wiped them away then took a deep breath.

"No, it's ok. I'll just talk to Flynn about it and see what he says. Thank you." I told her.

"If there is anything I can do, Nicky, just come to me. You know how much debt I'm in with your father so if you need anything, you can come to the hospital and talk or whatever. I'll be here. Once again, I'm sorry." She sighed.

"It's ok. Thanks Kate." I replied and hung up. Forgetting about Flynn being next to me, I let my face fall into my hands and sobbed. My fiancé's arms wrapped around me, pulling me on to his lap sideways so I could lay on his chest.

"It'll be alright baby. It's ok, there's other options." Flynn rocked me gently and kissed the top of my head.

"I want a baby with you, not some kid from the hospital." I sniffled. "I don't want to sound selfish but it's what I've wanted for a long time, kids of my own. From me, that has my DNA not some random peoples."

"We'll think of something, ok? It'll be alright."

Maybe. Just maybe.