It's you, it's me, it's us

Flynn POV

Once Nicky and I walked back down the isle, the guests threw rose petals and small confetti bits at us. We go into the car to go to the wedding reception where I'd have my first dance with this hunk of a man I now call my husband.

Upon getting to the pub we chose, I stopped my husband before we entered to all of the guests. I pulled Nicky to my chest and placed my lips over his. My hands untucked his shirt so I could put my hands up it. Nicky laughed making us pull away while I kept my hands on his back so he couldn't walk off.

"Did you have to do that?" My husband laughed at me.

"Yes." I smirked. "I need to be close to you before everyone steals you away from me."

"Don't smirk like that. It means you want something else as well."

"I wasn't, but if you're offering a quickie then I'll take the offer." I pulled him closer to me.

"No I'm not. We should go in before people think we're missing." Nikolai smiled a little.

"They can wait." I smirked again and leaned down to kiss my husband. To show him that I love him too fucking much.

"You owe me on the plane." I told him once we pulled away after a long passionate kiss.

"Only if you tell me where we're going." Nikolai smiled like a child on Christmas. His face lighting up thinking I'd tell him where I'm taking him on our honeymoon, no one knows other than me and Wesley. Although I think he's told Nick and Eli.

"I'm not telling you that yet. You have to wait to find out." I chuckled.

"Fine, you don't get any on the plane." Nicky's face fell and huffed out.

"You can't do that to me baby." I told him.

"I can and I will. Hell, I might not let you have me all of our honeymoon." He stated.

"Fine, fine. We're going to the Caribbean. Is that what you want to hear?"

"Yes. I'll consider doing something with you." My husband smirked and started to walk off. I grabbed his wrist pulling him back to my chest where I put his hand over my crotch just to prove to him how much he affects me.

"Feel that?" I smirked massaging myself with his hand. "This will be inside you, deep and hard by the end of the night."

"Maybe." Nicky smirked back at me then pulled his hand away and took mine leading me into the pub. We chose to skip all that dinner crap since i chose to have an early flight to our honeymoon destination.

Once we entered everyone cheered and started congratulating us on getting married. Nicky went off with his dads for wedding pictures while I stayed by the bar and had a beer.

"Hey sexy." A girl came up to me. "While loverboy is busy want a quickie?"

"What? No. I'm no cheat, and especially on my wedding day. No thanks. Besides, I'm gay, like fully gay. Girls don't effect me like men do." I scoffed.

"Come on. Surly you're not that gay." She came up to me and palmed me through my suit trousers. I grabbed her wrist and pushed it away with a disgusted look on my face.

"I'm happily married and I don't like girls. Go find someone else to touch up, but leave me and my husband out of it. Am I understood?" I growled at her.

She nodded and walked away when I let go of her wrist. See what I mean? Men and women are just as bad as each other.

Just then, I caught sighed of my husband looking at me with glossed over eyes. A sigh slipped my lips so I went over to him.

"She touched you." Was all he said when I got to his side.

"I stopped it Nicky. I told her to go do it to someone else because I'm gay and happily married. You have to trust me that I pushed her away. I won't make the same mistake of hurting you again, do I make myself clear? I will not see you hurt again because of me." I spat out at him.

"I just need time to-," Nicky started but stopped and walked away. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. When I looked back up I could see Eli with a smirk on his face.

"What's with that smirk?" I growled.

He just shrugged and smirked wider. "Just that I know you'd never cheat on my son. He just has little doubts."

"He shouldn't. I've got to find him." I sighed and left Eli to find Nicky. I looked everywhere and I couldn't find my husband, that was until I checked the men's toilet to see if he was hiding in there.

There he was, hunched over a toilet throwing up. I quickly got to his side and rubbed his back as he cried and chucked up everything in his stomach. At least ten minutes later, Nikolai stopped and flushed the toilet then leaned back on the cubicle wall.

"You ok baby?" I asked him. He nodded but carried on crying. "Why are you crying for?" I put my hand on his cheek and wiped away the tears with my thumb.

"I've ruined our day haven't I?" He cried a little.

"No baby. You haven't done anything. What makes you say that? For being sick? You can't help it when you get sick. Was it because of me? That girl. I promise you Nicky, it's me and you. No one else will take my eyes off you because you're it for me. And I admitted it to you years ago, months ago and today. When I proposed and married you today. I love you Nicky." 

"I love you to." He smiled a little. I leaned in for a kiss but was met with his cheek instead.

"What now? Let me kiss you." I demanded.

"You can. I've just been sick and you want to kiss me. Can't you wait until I brush my teeth or something?" He giggled a little.

"Like I said with morning breath, I don't care. As long as your lips are on mine." I shrugged.

"That's really cute Flynn but I think this is stepping a little over the line." Nikolai laughed. I rolled my eyes and helped him stand up. With a flick of my wrist, a toothbrush and toothpaste came to my hand which I gave to my husband.

He brushed his teeth throughly before making the objects disappear. Once that was done, I pulled him to my chest and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.