Close

Flynn POV

It's now Saturday, the day Nicky and I tell Lexi, Brandon, Spencer and Hayley about us. Eli knows as well as Darren, Hannah, Carl and Julia. We had told Carl and Julia yesterday after school so they wouldn't be confused as to why I was at their house a lot.

By a lot I mean, every weekend I stayed with Nicky. Lexi and Brandon thought it was because Hayley and Spencer were there as well so we all hung out, but no it was for Nicky. It's horrible having to stay away from him but now I won't have to. I can have him close to me at all times, in front of the group and at school.

When I woke up, I felt small movements then light kisses on my chest trailing up to my neck.

"Did I wake you?" Nikolai mumbled. His cheek landing on my chest and rubbed his cheek before staying still. Fuck he's so cute.

"No." My voice deep and full of sleep. "No, I could get used to waking up like this every morning."

"So could I." He giggled and pecked my chest. "I'm going for a bath, is that alright? Just before the others get here."

"Of course, the only thing I have against that is that you didn't offer me to join you. I feel hurt Nicky." I gasped but couldn't hide the smile.

"Ok. Let me go run it then." He leaned up, pecked my lips before getting out of bed. I heard him open the bathroom door then the water running. This little boy has a shower and a bath tub, I'm jealous. I only have a shower at my house, I don't complain though. I prefer showers over baths anyway.

Soon enough, Nikolai came back into the bedroom pulling me from his warm bed to the bathroom. I took off my boxers then lowered myself into the hot water of bliss. I felt Nikolai get in as well then sit between my legs and lay his back on my chest.

My arms wrapped around the small boy so I could sit up a bit and kiss his neck. A smirk came on to my face when I was fully awake to see the bath full of bubbles. I filled my hand with bubbles while the other held Nikolai still.

"No, no, no, no, no." He tried to move away from me when he saw the bubbles in my hand. I held him still and rubbed all the bubbles in his face with a laugh. "You're in for it now wanker." He growled and went for me.

His arms went over my shoulders and his chest on mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him before he could do anything to me. My hands rubbed down to his arse where I rubbed both cheeks, lightly squeezing every couple seconds. Nikolai moaned each time and started to rub his now hard shaft against mine.

Both being hard is not the bed combo. I can't help it, this small boy gets me extra horny. No joke, one look at him anywhere and I grow hard. I have to think of something disgusting to make it go down. Sometimes it gets to a point I'll make Nikolai get a boner so I can suck him off and wank while looking at him.

Ah, best way to relieve myself. I mean, I'd rather fuck this boy senseless so the neighbours will know my name. But he's not ready. Or at least I don't think he is.

I didn't realise I was forcing Nikolai's hips to move harder and faster against mine while I ravished his neck. Damn thoughts of him, not that I'm complaining. Although it looked like Nicky wasn't complaining either, with his face contorted into one of so much pleasure. His eyes closed and his mouth open gasping for air while moans spewed out.

"Flynn, I'm ready. I want you, I want you to be the one." Nikolai looked at me. Lust clear as day in his eyes.

"Are you sure? I can wait." I groaned out not making a move to stop the movements giving us both pleasure.

"I don't want to wait anymore. Please. Or do something because I'm so horny right now." He moaned.

With that, I was able to get us both out of the bath and on to the floor. Nikolai linked his feet at the bottom of my back after wrapping them around my waist. I laid between his legs grinding against him to make him climax harder than he's ever done before. But we both know he'll have the biggest one when I actually take his virginity.

"Ugh, uh, ah. Flynn. Fuck, fuck Flynn." He moaned loudly. He grabbed hold of my biceps like he was holding on for dear life. His legs shook violently while I pleasured him rubbing our hard dick together.

"Cum for me Nicky. Just for me. Let it go." I told him with a small moan. I had one hand buried in his hair so he could lay his face in the crook of my neck. He moaned and sucked on the skin of my neck. We both moaned, the familiar build up in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm close baby." I groaned and went faster.

"Same. Ah, ugh, faster." The small boy beneath me moaned out. Obeying his wishes, I went harder. Within minutes, Nikolai cried out in pleasure as he climaxed over us both. Just seeing him in so much pleasure had me going over the edge and cumming over us both as well.

Carefully, I laid on top of Nikolai, both our shafts touching. Our heavy breathing mingled together as I looked at Nicky, our faces close together. Once again, I slowly started moving up and down just to get him ready and hard for when I take him in his bed.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked him. I had to know 100% that he wanted this because I don't want him to regret it.

"I do. I'm ready to do it with you Flynn." He replied and kissed me. My hips picking up a bit of speed making us both stand tall again.

"We're here." People burst into the room, yet they couldn't see us due to the closed bathroom door. The scent of Brandon, Lexi, Hayley and Spencer filled my nose.

"Nicky are you in here?" Lexi's voice called out. Before we could pull away from each other, Lexi had opened the door and saw our naked bodies together.