Dad

Nikolai POV

A hand playing with my hair woke up with the soft breaths of Flynn on my shoulder. I rolled over and circled my arms around his torso and my cheek on his chest with a peck, not bothering to open my eyes. Flynn chuckled a little and leaned down to capture my lips in a soft kiss.

A smile came upon my face when he pulled away making me open my eyes just to see his face. The face that never fails to make me smile or laugh. I laughed when Flynn deepened the kiss and rolled on top of me, the only thing separating us was a pair of shorts Flynn had on, while I was still naked.

"You're dad told me to send you downstairs when you wake up." Flynn told me as he held himself up with his hands by my head.

I nodded and pecked his lips a couple times before pushing him off me. A deep growl came from him when I stood up and stretched.

"What?" I turned around and looked at him. His eyes trained on my hand with the ring on it. I smirked and got back on the bed on my hands and knees and crawled to Flynn with my bottom lip between my teeth. I straddled him and leaned my chest on his with a small smirk showing him what I want.

"You know exactly how to get me hard without trying." Flynn gripped my hips and started grinding me on his now hard length. Putting my hands on his, I started moving my own hips just to add to the fun of seeing Flynn in pleasure under me.

"Ride me." He growled and let his hardness spring free from the shorts. After coating his very hard length in lube, I lowered myself down on to him with a moan.

Soon enough, we both came with loud moans and a quiet bed. We had a shower together, which only lead to a round of shower sex. Once we were done, I got dressed in some pyjamas just because and Flynn in shorts, topless of course.

When we got down to the living room, we walked in to see my dad on the bed with someone under him. Thankfully they were both clothed but they were kissing very passionately. Tears came to my eyes because I thought that my dad didn't need anyone else, he said that my other dad was it for him so he never needed another lover.

"Dad?" I called out, my voice cracking a little. Flynn wrapped his arms around my waist from behind as both of the men looked up at me with gasps. They stood up and awkwardly straightened out their clothes, that was until the blonde man looked at me with tears in his eyes. He was roughly the same size as me, maybe a little taller but not by a lot.

"W-what's going on?" I looked at my dad.

"Nicky, this is Nick, your dad." He replied. I felt my heart sink and more tears stream down my cheeks.

"H-how?" I gasped out not taking my eyes off the father I'm now meeting twenty years later.

"God said I could only make myself known to your dad, and we couldn't do anything sexual because it goes against angel and demon law. But I broke two rules when I got that man away from you in the bar and we had sex. God said I had sinned and some shit then sent me to hell. Lucifer let me have the choice he gives all demons, to live on earth or not. So I took it to meet you and to be with your dad again." My father cried.

All I could do was nod and hold on to Flynn. I felt my knees weaken so holding on to Flynn was the only thing keeping me up. My fiancé keeping a tight, comforting hold on me while I cried looking at both of my dads.

"C-can I hug you Nicky?" He asked me. I took a deep breath and nodded stepping out of the safety drone fiancé's arms then into the embrace of the one that gave birth to me. My dad always told me growing up how I came to be. He would always tell me that my dad had a rare medical condition which was possible for him to become pregnant. He told me that my dad wasn't strong enough to watch me grow up so he used magical powers which let him give his life to me so I could grow. As I got older I knew he said that so my young mind didn't have to worry, but then I got older and I realised what had happened when we started going to his grave. Dad would cry a lot so I knew he somewhat blamed me for his death.

I got my answer to that. When Flynn told me to be straight forward and come out with it. My dad told me he did blame me, but then he held me for the first time and realised I was innocent. I was never asked to be put there, and from that my dad blamed himself more and more.

"I can't believe how big you've gotten." My dad sniffled as he hugged me. Now hugging I could tell that he was a little taller than me, maybe by an inch.

"Time flys by." I laughed. He pulled away from me and put both of his hands on my cheeks. His eyes studied my face like he was trying to memorise every detail that I have.

"You look like your dad." He chuckled.

"Dad tells me I look like you, just with brown hair." I told him.

"I know. When you were a baby and little boy, but now you're starting to look like your dad." I smiled and nodded. Now it's just hit me, I have two dads, it'll be so confusing when I call dad and they both look at me.

"Yeah, I guess we didn't think about that." My dad chuckled a little.

"About what?" My other dad furrowed his eyebrows. See what I mean?

"There's two of us, it'll get confusing for Nicky to be calling us both dad." He laughed.

"Oh shit, I was supposed to talk to you about that when I was pregnant with him." He gasped. "I'll tell you, your dad was a wanker during my pregnancy. Only if I could go back and make sure he knew it wasn't your fault. I'd make sure he didn't blame you, not one bit."

"And I regret every bit of it." My dad stated. "I now know who's at fault for making you die and it's me, I know that now."

"It's in the past baby. Now we can look into the future and raise our baby for the rest of his life."

"I'd like that." I smiled through my tears.