It's not romantic

Nikolai POV

It's been a month after that run in with Lyla. I haven't seen her again thank god, or thank lucifer. I don't know. All I know is that I've stopped flinching whenever Flynn goes to touch me. Meaning me and Flynn have been together for three months.

It doesn't even feel like three months, it feels like I've known Flynn for years and I can't go on with my life without his soft, caring, dominant arse. All of which I love about him, I love Flynn.

"Morning baby." Flynn's deep sleepy voice filled my ears.

"Morning." I smiled and stretched but could only go so far because of my wings wrapped around me and my boyfriend.

I went to pull them away so I could stretched but got this.

"Don't you fucking dare. Their comfortable." My boyfriend growled deeply.

"What if I don't listen to you." I smirked and carried on slowly pulling my wings from around his sleeping form.

"Don't be a brat." He pulled me closer to him so I had no way of peeing or stretching.

"I need to pee Flynn." I told him.

"Demons don't pee babe." He stated.

"I know that, because my dad, Hannah, Darren, Lexi, Brandon, Carl and Julia don't. But you forget I'm still partly human, I have a heartbeat and I pee and poop. Now let go before I pee all over you." I giggled.

"Fine. But come right back." Flynn demanded letting go of my body. I rolled my eyes and let my wings retract into my back where hey disappeared. I went into my bathroom to pee and brush my teeth quickly. After all the hygienic shit and all, I dried my now clean hands on a towel then went back to my boyfriend.

He opened his eyes and made grabby hands at me. "I want cuddles."

"Do you? I don't know about that Flynn. You were a bit of a brat this morning not letting me stretch or pee." I bit my bottom lip while crawling on the bed.

"Seriously?" Flynn looked at me but I could see him biting back a smile to. "Come to me, or I'll have to do something about it."

"Like what?" I smirked. Just then, Flynn lunged at me. Flashes of Lyla came making me jump back and let out a small yelp. I fell off the bed and crawled back. Flynn immediately got up and pulled me to his chest and sat on the edge of the bed.

His wings wrapped around me, warmth came from him and on to me which calmed me like my dad would do. Only I have Flynn with me, not my dad. They both give good hugs anyway.

"It's ok baby. I'm not her, I've got you." Flynn whispered while rocking me. "I will never hurt you. Not now, not ever. I promise you that."

I sniffled and buried my face into his chest. He's right, he's not Lyla but some things just don't go away over night. Some things I can't help but think back to Lyla and that he'll hit me like her to. At some point I know it'll come yet I don't want to believe it.

"Want me to prove to you that I love you and I will never, ever hurt you in any way?" Flynn kissed my forehead. I nodded not wanting to speak as I know I'll just cry again.

He unwrapped his wings around me and made me sit on the edge of the bed. I wiped my eyes as Flynn got down on one knee with a small back box in his hand. A small gasp came from me thinking of all the ways of what this could mean.

"F-Flynn?"

"This isn't romantic as I wanted it to be. I had this whole thing figured out but just to prove myself to you, I thought fuck it and do it now." He started. "Nikolai Eli Hale, you rock my world like no one else has or will ever do. And I don't want anyone else to, because you are it for me. I've never told anyone that I've loved them, only you. You've come into my life and changed it for the better. You gave me love that I didn't realise I needed because I've just been so alone all these years. I love you with all my heart and more. I know I don't actually have a heart but if I did it'll only be beating for you." I giggled at that part knowing he doesn't have a heart yet he still says it.

"But I do, I do love you more than I can show you, more than I can say and give you gifts. By loving you, I want to show you that I can't live this life without you. So loving me back, Nicky, will you make me the happiest demon on this earth and in hell and marry me?"

By now tears were streaming down my cheeks. That's when I heard sniffles at the door. Stood there was a crying Hannah, lexi and Julia filming us, while Darren, Carl and my dad had smiles on their faces. My dad nodded, pretty much telling me he approves and he knows Flynn will take care of me.

I looked back at Flynn and nodded. "Yes." I whispered but it was loud enough for him to hear. Relief came over his body making him stand up and kiss me pushing me back on to the bed.

"My virgin eyes." Darren screamed making everyone laugh. They all left, leaving me and Flynn to ourselves. He hovered over me and kissed me passionately before sitting up and pulling my hand to him. Flynn slid the ring on my finger then kissed my hand before coming back to my lips.

"Does this prove to you how much I love you, and how much I want to wake up to you, kiss you, bath with you? Everything i want to do to you?" He asked against my lips.

"Yes." I put my hands to the back of his head so I could deepen the kiss.

Let's just say we didn't leave the bed for the rest of the day.