I'm a dominant babe

Nikolai POV

It's been two weeks since mine and Flynn's date night. Whenever we chose to walk to the car, one of us would end up hugging the other so we'd kiss and end up back near the water. It was fun so I didn't care about being home after a set time.

Although I was scolded by my dad but had to spill all the details to him. Which consisted of me nervous laughing through the whole of the conversation and having tomato's for cheeks.

But here we were, in art class drawing, pretending we don't like each other that much. No one has really thought about mine and Flynn's relationship if I'm behind honest, other than Hannah. She catches the small gestures, the sly winks and sneaky glances. And most of all the leg touching, to which she send us both knowing looks.

Lexi and Brandon think the thing before we got together was a one time thing. The time when Flynn kissed me for the first time and y'know... god I'm blushing at the thought of the pleasure he gave me.

"If you want me to suck your dick then just ask. I don't mind." Flynn whispered lowly in my ear and rubbed my leg. Hannah rolled her eyes knowing that we were doing. So in the house, it's only my dad, Hannah and Darren that know I'm gay.

We had a long conversation about it, a lot of tears as well. Lucifer knows as well seeing as he turned up half way through the talk and told me what my guardians said.

"There is nothing to be ashamed about. You'll find that a lot of people come out later on in life instead of right away like your dad. I remember when Eli met your other dad, changed him to be the better version of himself. It's ok to be gay, and it's ok to say a big fuck you to everyone else who doesn't accept you. No one here will judge or leave you on your own."

That mini pep talk did me some good and realised that it's not all bad. I can be who I am, I don't have to be ashamed and no one should. They told me to embrace it, to be myself no matter who sees. My dad said he would have loved to show my other dad off if he was still at school. He seems older with the bushy beard he's grown over the years.

"Not in school." I pushed his hand away with a small smile. Everyone was talking to it would have been hard for Lexi and Brandon to hear us even being a couple seats down. Lexi was talking Hayley's ear off while Spencer and Brandon were talking about football. Typical.

"Fine, stay hard and bothered. Don't tell me I didn't offer." He smirked. Now thinking about it, I'm standing tall and it's bothering me. Fuuuuckkk.

"But I want to help you as well. It's not always about me. Like, how many times have you blown me but I haven't returned the favour?" I told him.

"That's because I haven't asked you to. I'm dominant babe. It'll be a horrible first time giving head because I'll want it hard and rough. Trust me, you don't want to be choking in my big dick." He winked at me.

"Fine. Then you don't get to do it to me. I'll sort myself out." I stuck my tongue out at him childishly.

"Come on babe." Flynn rolled his eyes. "What if we start and fight and get sent out. I'm sure Hannah won't miss us if we go to the 'headteachers office.' If you do it I'll be gentle and hold back my urges and let you give me head after I give it to you. How about that?"

I smirked and nodded. Out of nowhere, I stood up angrily and slammed my hands on the table.

"Will you keep your fucking mouth shut? No one wants to hear your fucking opinions." I yelled.

"Then stop being a little bitch. And don't yell at me." Flynn did the same as me.

"Then keep your big mouth shut and stay fucking quiet." I rolled my eyes.

Just then Flynn wrapped his hand around my neck and pushed me against the wall behind us. His face was close to mine which he smirked at me since no one could really see his face anymore. I put on a horrified look as if I was scared. If anything it turned me on even more.

"Boys, headteachers office now!" Hannah yelled. Flynn let go of me, he grabbed his bag and stormed out of the classroom slamming the door behind him. I grabbed my bag and followed him out not missing the sneaky wink Hannah sent me. I smiled at her a little then left the class room.

As soon as the door closed, I was against a wall again with a hand around my neck.

"I really fucking love this position. Sorry, my Dom side came out." Flynn smirked at me.

"It's a real fucking turn on." I blushed but didn't lose eye contact. "I'm still hard, harder now I'm like this. Your hand around my neck, makes me hard only for you."

"It better only be for me. My little sub shouldn't be hard for anyone else." He stated.

"Sub?" I asked very confused.

"I'm a dominant and every Dom needs a sub. A sub is short for submissive, who would be like this for their Dom. You my little angel boyfriend, are my sub and I am your Dom." He winked at me. "Anymore questions or can I whisk you away to kiss you passionately and give you the biggest orgasm of your life?"

"You can do the second option." I giggled. Flynn picked me up and kissed me all the way to the abandoned corridor.

Once there, he sunk to his knees taking off both of our bags before laying me down. Not once did our lips come apart, even when he started grinding his hard on to mine. I moaned into his mouth and bucked my hips up to meet his every time.