Lets go bish

Nikolai POV

When Flynn and I woke up at 12:00pm and cuddled until 2:00pm when Flynn had to leave to go back to his house. Wesley was blowing up his phone like a mad man so he kind of had no choice. He gave me a deep loving kiss and a few pecks before leaving me out the window.

All I did after he left was smile like a lunatic as I laid in my bed naked. That was until five minutes later Brandon and Lexi stormed into my room with massive smiles on their faces.

"Come on bitch, we're going clubbing." They both screamed and pulled the covers off me. I didn't even bother to cover myself, I was still in a daze about Flynn. Did I rush into that too quickly?

"What have you done with Nicky?" Brandon gasped dramatically. I frowned a little showing my confusion because, who the fuck knows what goes through his head.

"You're naked and not covering yourself like you usually do. Where is my Nicky?" He growled but it was playful.

"I got laid. I'm still in a daze." I giggled. They both laughed at me and pulled me up and into my bathroom. I rolled my eyes and got into the shower washing my body and hair for tonight.

Once I came out with a towel wrapped around my waist, on my bed was an outfit. It consisted of black skinny jeans, a grey thin jumper, a denim jacket. The only thing was that I didn't have any shoes. I quickly changed into the clothes and slipped on some socks. Of course, until Lexi and Brandon burst in.

"Take them socks off now bitch." Lexi yelled at me. I jumped and took off my socks leaving me bare foot.

"What the fuck am I wearing then?" I frowned a little. A smile came on to her face as she held out a pair of heels in front of her.

"These. And before you tell me no, you are. They go with the outfit and you look sooooo good in heels. Come on, amuse me Nicky." She begged. Like she was almost down on her knees, so I sighed and took the shoes from her making her squeal and clap.

I put on the heels and stood up. I got a wolf whistle from Lexi and playful growl from Brandon.

"Come on you mini sex god. Let's get going." Lexi growled as well ushering me out of my room. I left my phone on my bed, won't be needing it for anything so no point taking it.

As we walked down the stairs, stood in the living room was Wesley, Julian, Flynn and Travis. A low deep growl sounded but stopped as soon as it came. My eyes sneakily met Flynn's as he sent me a glare then stormed out of the living room. Julian looked in the empty space where Flynn once stood next to him.

"What's his problem?" Travis scoffed with a laugh.

"I'll be back in a second." I announced and followed Flynn. He was stood in the kitchen then all of a sudden threw a glass cup at the wall.

"Every time I see you I want to fuck the living daylights out of you." He grabbed my cheeks and kissed me harshly. I kissed him back even though we saw each other a few hours ago. Literally, when Lexi and Brandon came into my room, I spent a good few hours under the water.

"Send then all away. I need to be inside you and fuck you all night long again." Flynn growled after pulling away from me.

"I can't. They'll get suspicious. I'm pretty sure Wesley, Lexi and Brandon know now." I whispered. "I want to, I really want to but we can't."

"Feel this?" He grabbed my hand and put it on his crotch where a hard on was present. I nodded. Flynn used his hand on mine to massage himself through his jeans, that was until I realised what he wanted and took over, pushing him against the counter.

"Oh fuck baby that feels so good." He moaned. "Not good, fucking amazing."

"Nikolai you ready?" I heard Travis. Flynn pecked my lips before he entered the kitchen and pulled me to his chest where we stood hugging, as 'cousins.'

"You ok?" He asked me pulling me away from Flynn's grasp.

"Yeah, I'm all good. Flynn here is having some man trouble and didn't want to ask anyone else. So being the best cousin I am gave him some advice." I told him.

"I thought he's older than you." Travis frowned looking between me and Flynn.

I burst out laughing hoping Flynn gets where I'm going with this. After a second he starts laughing with me. After two minutes, we sobered up and I patted his cheek.

"You're too cute." I sighed with a wide smile. "No, I'm older. I know doesn't look like it at all does it? Anyway, let's go."

I left the boys in the kitchen but I stayed to listen incase they said anything.

"Fuck I get hard just watching him walk." Travis stated.

"Same." Flynn said, I guess he smirked as well showing it's a 'joke.'
"Kidding man, that's my cousin. He's fucking ugly." Meaning I'm fucking beautiful.

"He knows it to." Flynn said after a second obviously reading my mind.

"What was that?" Travis asked.

"Nothing." He said.

I rolled my eyes and poked my head back through the door. "Come on. The others are waiting."

All three of us walked back into the living room where the others were waiting. Wes, Lex and Brandon all had smirks on their faces while Julian looked confused.

"Let's go bish." Lexi cheered and looped her arm through mine.