You're mine

Flynn POV

It all stayed silent after I choked on my food. Why did Eli put him this close to me? All that was on my mind was the times I spent with Nicky making me happy a little but so fucking horny.

"Are you ok?" Julian asked me.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I smiled reassuringly at him. He nodded and carried on eating and talking to Hannah.

"Well, let's raise a glass." Wesley stood up with his wine glass. "To a family reunion that I thought I'd never see again. Considering I didn't see them together. Flynn and Nicky."

"Cheers." Everyone clinked their glasses and took a sip other than me. That was until Ophelia came over with her sippy cup and a cute smile to Nicky.

"Cheers." He winked at her and tapped my glass to hers. He took a sip with her then she went back to her parents.

After dinner, we all stayed at the table for five minutes then I stood up with Nicky and started picking up plates.

"I've got it. You can go with everyone else." Nikolai told me and went over to the sink and started piling the plates and cutlery in with water and washing up liquid.

"You coming babe?" Julian put his hand on my arm while everyone else went into the living room.

"No, I'm going to help Nikolai in here. I have to talk to him anyway. We won't be long, alright?" I told him. He nodded, kissed my cheek then followed everyone else.

"Just go Flynn." Nikolai mumbled as he harshly cleaned the plates and put them on the stand to dry off. I grabbed a tea towel and started drying the plates.

"We need to talk." I sighed.

"Nothing to talk about." He spat out.

"There's plenty if you'd just let me speak. What the hell is wrong with you? I'm here for two seconds and you're burning wholes in my back." I snapped.

"Why'd you think?" He growled, sounding just as cute as I remember. "It was you who gave into Lyla not me. It was you who kept it from me, yet if you were told have told me I might have gone with a different approach. Flynn you hurt me more than what Lyla did because I actually loved you." His eyes glossed over.

Nikolai let his head fall forward and a hand to his mouth. "It was you who left me in my bed crying for months on end."

"And I regret that." I told him. "I fucking hate how we left things off because I loved you more than what I could have said or shown you." I moved closer to him. "I still do, so much because the day I left, I left you and you are the only thing I walk this earth for. But that day you turned me away, it broke me in more ways than I can explain."

"This is what happens when people keep secrets from each other. You lose the things you love. Or should I say loved." He dried his hands and walked away. I put the tea towel down and followed him to the hallway where I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to my chest.

"Look at me in the eyes and tell me one thing. Tell me that seeing me here tonight didn't give you some sort of hope that we could be together again. Tell me that you don't love me and never want to see me again." I looked in his eyes like I did years ago.

"I thought I told you that when Lyla told me at school." He spat out and tried to walk away from me.

"That was out of anger. Remember? You said in your room that you can't be with me because I lied. And I did, I lied and I hate myself more and more everyday for it. But there wasn't a moment you didn't tell me you hated me."

"Yes there was." He snapped.

"When? Because I remember you starting to act like a brat by kicking your legs and hitting me. Then I made you calm because you only like it when me and your dad do what we do. Hell, you fucking loved me wrapping you up close to me where you could sleep peacefully. I know you still feel the same for me you did years ago, I don't even have to read your mind to figure that out."

"What makes you so sure?"

"You haven't pushed me away. And every time I spoke, you looked at my lips then back to my eyes like I didn't notice." I inched closer only proving my point. "You still want me like I want you." I whispered, lowering my voice so it was deep.

"I do want you. Have always wanted you the moment you told me about my dads and to talk to my dad. But that doesn't change the fucking fact you lied to me. If there is one thing I hate most in life is liars. After tonight, don't bother trying to contact me." Nikolai tried to walk away but I didn't let him.

"Let go of me." He growled.

"Not until you stop denying what you feel for me." I growled back just as deep. All of a sudden, I felt familiar soft lips on mine that I've been aching to feel for so long. Just as Nikolai was about to pull away, my arms circled around his waist, making sure to hold him close. His hands went to the back of my neck and buried his fingers in my hair.

Quietly, I walked backwards into the kitchen where I lifted Nikolai on to the counter. I stood in between his legs and pressed my hardness to his. Oh fuck if I could have him now I would.

When Nikolai needed air, I pulled away and started kissing his neck. A small moan sounded making me impossibly more hard than I have ever been. Only when I've been with Nicky have I been this hard, and only he can get me to this point.

Fuck, the need to be inside him.