I love you

Flynn POV

Nikolai and I sat in the bath with his back to my chest. Every so often I placed soft kisses on his shoulder and neck next to the hickeys I had made. What? I was too busy fucking the life out of him that I didn't get a chance to leave my mark. But that was a bad idea because I'm rock hard and I can feel Nicky hard to.

I've told him before that I have great stamina and can go for so long, but we can't. His legs are shaking like a fucking electric chair and I can tell he's trying to keep himself awake. Instead of soaking and cuddling like I wanted to do, I quickly cleaned both of our bodies and pulled out the plug to let the water drain.

I stood up then lifted up my small fiancé in my arms bridal style. With my demon powers I was able to snap my fingers and have a towel wrap around my waist while I wrapped one around Nikolai's small body. His legs still shook and his eyes drooped letting me know he would pass out at any moment.

"Sleep." I whispered to him. He nodded and let his eyes fall and close. Within a couple seconds, Nikolai was sound asleep in my arms. I laid him on the bed and dried his body as well as mine. That was until the door opened and Eli walked in.

I laid on top of Nicky so his body wouldn't be seen. Ok, I know his dad has seen it all before but he had someone else with him, I just didn't want him to see Nicky naked, considering my arse was on show. A growl came from me and I snapped my fingers so shorts covered me, and I covered Nicky.

"Is he sleeping?" Eli asked me. I nodded and looked down at the sleeping boy. Fuck me he's so innocent. "Guessing you really took it out of him." He chuckled.

"I didn't mean to." I grumbled and stood up, quickly covering Nicky's body with the covers. He whined and whimpered a little bit calmed when I touched his cheek.

"He's so grown up." The man next to Eli started crying.

"I know." Eli chuckled a little and put his arm around the mans waist. I didn't realise Eli was dating again, not what happened after his husband, Nicky told me.

"Flynn, this is Nick, my husband." Eli told me. A frown came to my face wondering how an angel got out of heaven.

"How? Nicky said he became an angel." I stated.

"About that." Eli scratched the back of his neck. "Demons and angles can't mix, but we did which made Nick a fallen angel. Lucifer sent a big fuck you to god and let him come back to me. It was a possibility but I didn't want to take that chance years ago, but the other day I was extra horny so I just went for it. Yeah, I should have tried when Nicky was little so he would have both of his dads." He sighed.

"It's now that counts isn't it?" I told him. "I'm Flynn." I held my hand out to Eli's husband.

"Nikolai, well Nick. And I know you're Flynn, you're the one that tried to help my son but that boy didn't let you." He stated.

"Yeah. Julian, he's long gone now. Thank you for stepping in when I couldn't. I left with him as soon as I got to him."

"I know. I waited for you to leave then came back to moody bastard there who gave me a scolding." Nick laughed.

"I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of that with Nicky. He always knows how to turn me on." I laughed as well.

"Just don't fuck up again." Nick sighed and turned serious. "I remember the day he asked Eli about blaming him. He's been through a lot, I'm glad he has you again. To see him smile a proper, genuine smile. I have missed twenty years of my son growing, I don't intend on missing more. Oh, and congratulations."

"Thank you, I guess." I raised one eyebrow in confusion.

"The engagement. Should've said, oops." He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. I don't intend on missing more of his life either." I looked at the small boy on the bed sleeping.

"We'll leave you to it then. Make sure when Nicky wakes you bring him down stairs. We'll be waiting." Eli told me. I nodded and went back over to my fiancé. The door closed and both men left the room.

I laid down next to Nikolai where he rolled to my side and cuddled up to me. He put one hand on my chest and the other wherever. Soon enough, I closed my eyes and went off to dreamland. Nicky being the main attraction.