「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 25」️

Mrs. Akamatsu didn't appear happy when Kokichi came back. She glared and scowl. Kokichi looked nervously at her every now and then but he can tell that he's frightened. He could hear his heart beating wildly that he wishes that the people in this room wouldn't hear it.

Was it because I'm Saihara's Weapon that the two can't be together properly?
Kokichi thought with his nails drilling deeper into his palms.

" We'll think about it. " Shuichi stood up from his seat which made Kaede stand up hastily and bow her head to her mother.

" Y-yes we'll be off then! "

Mrs. Akamatsu sighed but her eyes trailed to look at Kaede then back to Kokichi. Her mood didn't seem as pleasant as it was as the two entered the house. " A weapon really? Just cause there's this fated pairing doesn't make it reasonable to be attached to a thing. "

Kokichi mentally nod my head in agreement while he took note that Shuichi must have mentioned the contract pair system or Kaede did.
" Is Mrs Akamatsu chan mad? You mad? You mad? The pairing isn't anything special! No worries! " He tried to cheer the lady up despite the confusion in his head.

" It shouldn't be. Especially if it's someone working on the dirt side of the Future Foundation. " She spat out.

Kokichi's grin slowly straightened. His eyes dulled into a dangerous black color. " Future... Foundation? "

Shuichi flinched at how monotoned no maybe from how cold Kokichi's voice was. No excitement or sing song tone that made him seen playful or harmless. " U-um! "

Mrs Akamatsu stood up with a murderous glare and furious expression that could almost make her face shade with red. " That's right! Aren't you they're lap dog!?! The blood stained weapon that they took from Despair! "

Taken from Despair?
Shuichi's eyes widened. He knew that Kokichi was slowly slipping in to despair but not from Despair. This was all too shocking information.

" I'm amazed that Mr. Naegi even took you in! You're damn filthy Killer! No I'm SURPRISED that A Saihara contracted with you further more would Want to remain your partner. Maybe the foundation or Naegi bribed him or so but of course he'll never tell you right? How else are they gonna keep you on a leash to stay at Hope's side! YOU'RE BETTER OFF WITH THAT PSYCHOPATH ENOSHIMA! "

" hm. " Kokichi hummed his hair shadowed his expression the whole time until he looked at the lady. " Are you done talking? " His eyes shined pink while he eyed the lady like she was nothing but a bug. " How about I permanently close that dirty mouth of yours so that you don't waste any of the oxygen here? "

Shuichi snapped out of his trance to hurriedly wrap his arms around His partner. Kokichi didn't seem to realize it though. " Ouma! Hey Ouma! Ouma snap out of it! "

Kokichi stretched his arm forward infront of the lady's face. He had a murderous aura around him despite how small he looked, He is still the most powerful Weapon in Hope's Peak Academy. Shuichi often forgets it  since he had long forgotten Kokichi's dark side from always seeing him so adorably innocent. " Make sure you can't be able to utter a single word out of that mouth. I'll permanently shut it close or cut it wider so that you won't be able to hold your jaw closed. "

" O-ouma!! " Kaede was the one who yelled this time. She stood in front of her mother with her arms stretched wide to block his way from attacking her mother. " Stop it! You're making us scared! "

" See?! YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT KILLING ANYTHING! YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALIVE! A STRAY OF DESPAIR SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALIVE AND SERVING UNDER HOPE! YOU'RE DESPAIRS REINCARNATION! YOU DESTROY AND BRING MISFORTUNE TO EVERYONE! " Mrs Akamatsu yelled out unknown confidence overwhelming her fear of being killed.