「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 11」️

Hinata frowned at the sight. Komaeda was on the bed tucked in bed like he himself placed himself to sleep. He knew well that wasn't the case though. The smell of chemical still lingers and a bottle of that chemical was on the floor with it's content spilled on the carpet. Papers were scattered around the room like He was having a mental breakdown if a normal person had seen it.

" Hajime. He's out cold. " Chiaki spoke, leaning forward slightly to poke him on the cheek before moving to the other side of the bed to poke the other cheek. " Look he isn't waking up. "

" DON'T POKE HIM!! " Hinata panicked.

" Don't worry. The bottle there says how long he'll be out for. "

" a few hours? " Hinata hummed before eyeing the unconscious first year. " Doesn't Komaeda's luck usually helps him not get killed? "

Chiaki chuckled before taking out her psp. "You watch too many anime and kdrama Hajime"

" I- I don't! "

Chiaki looked back to Komaeda completely ignoring the redness of Hinata's face. Chiaki let out a hum before eyeing the papers on the floor. A certain paper peaking her interest.
"Haiji Towa... The Resistance Group..."

Those words got Hinata thinking. He placed a hand over the back of his neck and looked down. " Resistance Group... " He repeated. " I saw it in the news before.. they're a group of people that Junko took away from the Hope Foundation's reach. They said the people in there were brainwashed. " Hinata mumbled out the information in his head in an volume that even Chiaki can hear it.

Chiaki took another paper on the ground just as she placed the other one on her hand back to the floor. "Apparently... Alter and Haiji Towa is an alias names... " She grabbed the other paper on the floor, this time in a hurried manner. " ... there's no papers here adding to the clues on who they are... "

Hinata silently stood on his place, shock. The two failed to register the shifting of the covers on the bed as Komaeda had started to stir awake from his sleep. Hinata moved his hand over to his eyes. " I get it now. He could have met someone with connections with the Despair group and they drugged him. They could have taken any crucial clues in Komaeda's research. "

" I... ed to go... " Komaeda drowsily sat up and due his numb muscles his body was in no shape to listen to his will. He ended up falling down the bed, face first to the floor. " Kokichi... " His voice slurred like he was drunk. His body was harder to move than normal. Komaeda mentally cursed to himself for letting his guard down. He shouldn't have trusted him so easily.

" calmed down! " Hinata hurriedly went over to his friend' side with a concern frown. He side glanced Chiaki who knew what to do. She took a step forward and leaned in to kiss Hinata. Her whole form glowed in a pink with a radiant of purple before she successfully transformed into a pouch bag. " Sorry you had to see that..! " Hinata apologized at the scene of a quick peck on the lips to activate the contract. He started to rampage the bag and he soon took out a bottle. If Komaeda didn't know better he'd say it had a texture and similar shape as a Minecraft healing potion. Definitely a Gamer moment to celebrate if Komaeda wasn't in this horrible state he could even ask her to play with him or even ask her to teach Ouma so they could play together but alas he shook that thought away frustrated that letting that person get that information. And that would let the world know of the Selfweapon's existence. "Here drink it. It's uh healing potion actually... Chiaki's form makes her possible to let me get anything she had seen in her games in this bag. " He didn't decline and obediently drank it until it was emptied out, the bottle pixelated and disappeared soon after use.

" T-thank you.. " Komaeda stuttered while being guided cautiously by the two to stand up. It wasn't that difficult as he thought since he had started to feel his body slowly getting better. " H-how..? "
How come they knew he was here? This was his apartment.