「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 6」️

" Naegi. " Kirigiri called out, eyes narrowed and lips formed into a frown. " We have a problem. " She gestured Chisa to come inside the headmaster's room before closing the door behind her.

Chisa bowed deeply with her tears dripping down the carpet floor. " I'M so SORRY! KYOSUKE AND JUZO TOOK OUMA'S MEISTER AGAIN! I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO STOP THOSE TWO FROM TAKING HIM SO I WASN'T ABLE TO DO ANYTHING! "

Naegi widened his eyes and stood up.
" what....? "

Chisa couldn't help whimper. " I-I'm so so sorry! They took him and left... I'm so sorry for being such an incompetent teacher! "

Naegi frowned before glancing at Kirigiri which both of them caught each other's attention. " Kirigiri san call over Ouma. "

" Ouma? He's with those two? Would I still- " Kirigiri repeated.

" Even if he's in the project, it concerns Saihara san so if he hears it from someone else instead of us then he'll surely stray from Hope the way he is now. "

Kirigiri nod her head before leaving the room. Naegi sighed then hurried over to Chisa's side to calm her down. " Chisa san it'll be okay. We'll bring him back. "

" b-but Nothing good ever happens being involve with the foundation! Kyosuke and Juzo used to be so thoughtful and kind but ever since they started working there! They've changed! It's like I don't know them anymore! " Chisa sat down the floor, crying. " Why can't things go back to when we were all just students!?! It's so hard to be like this!! " Chisa yelled out.

Naegi couldn't help wish for the same sometimes. Him being the headmaster of the school was stressful but he was now his only way to protect the Masters and Weapons alike from both the Future Foundation as well as the Despair from capturing them. He can't even have a day where He and his friends can go outside to walk.
" It's going to be alright. Chisa san... "

" I'm here shorty pants~! " Ouma cheerfully entered the room.

" Boo~! I was having lottss of fun with Amami chan and you just have to ruin it just when we were enjoying it! Why did you ask for me? " Ouma childishly complained.

Naegi handed over a file he had received a day before. A case. There were papers stored in there with a picture in front of it.
" I'm sorry. I didn't know they'll take Saihara san with them so I only hid you. " Naegi frowned. " I'll handle this with Kirigiri if ever so please don't be rash. "

Ouma quickly read the files before walking out. " I don't blame you guys. You people are nice people. The foundation are the bad ones. I'm taking Saihara away from there after this. " He closed the door and head over to his destination.

■️◆️●️■️●️◆️■️

Sakura.
A Pink Sakura mark.
Ouma hummed while slowly moving his right hand to admire how the ceiling lights of the bar made the contract seal shine.
Ouma hate that he's a weapon on days like this. The days were he had to be used.
The music on the speakers boomed through every corner of the bar. A pack of defenseless normal people cheering and happily enjoying themselves.

Lucky bastards.
Ouma scoffed.

" Hello young man~! " A red dressed woman on the house. She looked slutty but Ouma can say to himself that this woman can be a great source of information. " Haven't seen you here before~ "

Ouma smiled at her before leaning forward, cheek resting on his left hand while his right was left on the wooden surface of the table.
" Just enjoying my day off~ " He sweetly lied to her. Eyes dulling to a void like black color instead of his mischievous purples orbs.