「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 14」️

Kaito is a fan of stars therefore he requested for a battle costume with stars!
Though simple as it may seem. He had a jacket wrapped around his waist with a galaxy design in the inside while he wear a plain white shirt and pants. And... slippers.

Kaede had a striped black and pink sleeveless undershirt under the pink sweater that's loose around the shoulders. A black skirt with white music notes in the lower part of it. Socks around knee length.

Kiibo had a long coat and big white bow around his neck. He looked like a prince with the black and gold design.

Maki had a white dress with a red sleeves, not attached to her shoulders, colored in red and red boots.

Miu looked like a child. Sleeveless undershirt under pink loose shirt. A black chocker on her neck for whatever reasons. White skirt that's not really appropriately long since it's under the knee height. And she wore white shoes.

Rantaro had a green jacket with a hood under it was a black and white stripes pattern. Black pants and red scarf finishing it with brown mountain boots.

Angie wore her usual yellow smock that reached down her knees and under it was a white sleeveless shirt with a pake blue frilly skirt.

Gonta thought that it would be gentlemanly to just wear his brown school uniform.

Ryoma just wore his black pants and black jacket.

Shuichi had a white jacket with violet straps loosely swaying in the air. Pants with a black and violet pattern like puzzle ends finishing with black shoes with white laces.

Kirumi wore something similar note to a maid's outfit.

( I'll draw it once I'm done with my assessments in school ughhhh marked it in my calendar >:[[ )

" Hm? Ouma isn't here? " Shuichi searched around the room. Kaito shrugged his shoulders by response.

" Who needs him here. All he does is cause chaos. " Maki rolled her eyes before walking over to Kaito. She was showered with compliments from the other. Shuichi looked around and noted that Kaede was talking to Iruma while Kiibo was with Rantaro. Everyone was here except him.

He recalled the pouting expression of Ouma and the flash of betrayal in his eyes before he went and sat down his seat. " Was he sulking really? " He head over to the classroom and saw Ouma at the teacher's table asleep.
" He really likes to be alone, doesn't he. " Saihara sighed stepping inside the classroom quietly until he heard the faint sniffing and whimpering from inside.
What? Was Ouma crying?!
He froze not wanting to alarm his partner.

" You weren't boring tho... " He heard a his partner's words.

" If only you weren't a follower of despair maybe the future foundation wouldn't have to kill you. "

What...? The Future Foundation killed her?!?!!?

He heard a faint giggle.
" Were you already a Remnant of Despair before you met me? Or was it my presence that drove you to that point? "

Ouma really likes to talk to himself when he has problems. Hm.
Saihara took note before taking a step back and leaned on the wall. He debated whether to call out to him or let him be. He definitely seemed to be having a moment for himself.

" He's taking it as hard as we are. " Saihara mumbled to himself.

" nope~! Saihara Chan's imagining things~! " Ouma suddenly popped out of the gap of the door startling Saihara. Ouma left the room and smiled brightly at him. He hid his hands behind his head while smiling and Saihara couldn't help question in himself if that smile is a lie.
" Ya know! I have very gooooooddd godly hearing! So you better not be this sneaky when hiding from me! But that can be a lie! You'll never know! "