「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 7」️

" Today our favorite pop idol, Maizono Sayaka had died. The Foundation of Hope is had investigated that she had died due to natural causes. How sad. But let us hope she can rest in peace. For today's news, Enoshima's group of followers has decreased thanks to the Future Foundation's efforts! The leader of the 6th group of hers has been caught and eliminated but we advice that everyone still sticks to the rules! Everyone shall return before 7. That's all! Stay rocking mah dudes! Mioda Ibuki! Out! "

■️◆️●️■️●️◆️■️

" Everyone take your seat. " Chisa entered with Naegi behind her. Odd but Akamatsu has no room to question this. She just hope that everything will be fine. There was a weird guy following the president. Not that this class wasn't weird enough. Considering Yonaga was almost creating a cult with the other first year sections. This guy was a robot. He was structured to look like a human. Odd but fascinating.

" Good morning! " Naegi greeted brightly. Always smiling and friendly. " The Future Foundation had made K1-BO as an artificial AI that will be learning here to adapt and improve! He is a Self Weapon here apart from Ouma so please take care of him! "

K1-BO stood in front of the class with a smile. " I am K1-BO pleased to meet you. Feel free to call be-"

" Keebo boy! Key boy! " Ouma cheered focusing on the class but not really before he started running over to hug the new student. " Haven't seen you since you were just bolts and metal! "

" I- that's- " K1-BO sighed before facing us. " Feel free to call me Kiibo. " He's determined that it was the only thing his classmates was allowed to call him. Akamatsu concluded that Kiibo was able to tolerate to Ouma but not as much as Saihara back then.

" And There's also another new student. "

Omg he's hot.

Akamatsu inwardly squeaked with admiration and embarrassment. No she wasn't like falling in love at first sight cliché. Honestly he just looks hot. Her eyes instantly went to Iruma after that thought. That girl was on her feet stating some vulgar jokes.

Hey she's kind though. Even with that mouth.

" I'm Amami Rantaro. Just call me Rantaro. "

" Ranran's also here? " Ouma raised a brow. He seems happy but Saihara & Kaede dared not to believe it, seeing that his smile wasn't really happy.

Rantaro ruffled Ouma's hair with a smile.

" Yuppers! I'll be under your care, Kokichi. " He leaned down and planted a quick kiss on Ouma's forehead. That sealed the deal. Everyone was surprised that the new students knew Ouma but to see one of them actually kiss him even not on the lips made them wonder what their relationship was. Ouma's face saddened and he hugged Rantaro's neck making Rantaro carry him like a child.

Saihara was confused but the tightening of his heart made him want to go over there to directly ask those two.

" Amami san is a Master paired to Kiibo, his self-weapon. " Chisa pointed out before Naegi excused himself not before stealing a glance at Ouma as he left the classroom. Chisa clapped her hands. " I'll give you my whole subject after this small discussion so remember to ask the questions you want me to answer. " Chisa eyed Ouma who remained quietly hugging Rantaro. " Ouma- "

Rantaro held a hand out to stop her, he leaned his head beside Ouma's before smiling at her. " Please excuse it. This time. "

Everyone was confused when Chisa allowed it. Rantaro sat on Ouma's seat while on his right was Kiibo. An odd occurrence but no one dared to question what was happening. Ouma completely snuggled on Rantaro while Chisa discussed.