「️The Owner of This weapon」️「️Chapter 0」️

It wasn't unusual for the Saihara's to enroll their child in such a school right? Being in school is normal. But this High school wasn't as normal as he thought.

Hope's Peak Academy was known for enhancing the talents of Meister and Weapons alike. The Top 1 dream school of a lot of people. To enter the school, there are requirements you have to pass and you Must Absolutely Must have a letter of requirement that comes from the Secretary of the School.

The Saihara family has been a generation of Weapon wielders, Miesters. Furthermore, All of them have been known for graduating this prestigious school.

So to continue their legacy, Once Saihara had turned 16 he was sent to Japan to study at this one heck of a school. He wasn't even sure if he was what this called a 'Meister' but if even his Uncle agreed to that decision then he guess he'll go with it.

After all his Uncle's opinion matters to him more than his parents. At 10 years old, His parents started to pay no heed to his growth. He tried everything to get their attention but he was disregarded by them. Saihara's mother went ahead and left him at home while she went to London for the Fashion Industry. She does put money on his bank account but it was supposed to be a secret.

Saihara sighed. Remembering how panicked his Uncle waa when he found out that Saihara's mother enrolled him into the School and got him a room in the dormitory. The sight of his Uncle's bedridden wife congratulated and wished him luck for the next years to come.

He stood in front of the Said School with a gaping mouth. It really was big almost a whole island sized. The school looked like buildings at the size of the skyscrapers in the business side of America.

" Welcome! " The headmaster Makoto greeted with a smile.

He was a powerful influencer in the league of Meisters since he had once overpowered Junko Enoshima in his teens with Kirigiri as his Weapon.

Kirigiri was a powerful shape shifting weapon transforming into a revolver when in contract. Apparently Makoto was smarter than he seems to be powerful as the rumors had spread with the said revolver as the main topic of those gossips.

"O-oh um I...um! Thank you for having me Naegi- Sir! " Saihara expressed his gratitude a little too dramatically with a bow that his heart could almost touch the ground from how nervous he was.

Makoto chuckled nervously seeing how tense he was but remained smiling. He gave a pat on Saihara's back to reassure the youngster that there was nothing to be scared of.
" It's fine! We're happy to have you! Well then let's go! I'll show you around! Saihara. "

Makoto guided him through the Academy like it was some sort of museum while he took note of where is where as they passed by the rooms one after another. It was surprising to think that the Headmaster, himself, shows his students around the school.

Saihara hopes this wasn't about the influence the Saihara family has in society that's making the headmaster casts favoritism.

A Training ground
A Music Room
A Cafeteria
A Relaxing yard with benches
A Huge Library
A Laboratory
A Dormitory
Classrooms
Saihara would even believe it if there was even a spa in this school but apparently there wasn't which was a good thing.

At the last tour, they entered a classroom where everyone sat on their chairs while their teacher explains her subject. Makoto knocked for about three times.
Saihara inwardly cursed as he took note of his surroundings such as him being appointed in Class 1-A. He looked to the side seeing that there were two more classrooms behind this room. Class 1- B & Class 1- C. Saihara briefly wondered if it was alright for him to be in an A section despite not going through the Entrance Exam. He turned back his head to stare at the door that creaked open when Makoto pushed forward and entered the room.
" Good day Chisa! " Makoto greeted with the same smile he gave Saihara with earlier.