「️The Owner of This Weapon」️「️Chapter 2」️

Yesterday was lovely.

Saihara and Ouma spending the whole day in Ouma's treehouse. No one came to bother them also it was the first time Saihara actually skipped classes. Ouma was funny and also a quick leaner. After Saihara fought an A.I. in Tekken to show Ouma how it was done, he had immediately beaten the whole list of Characters in it using the Chinese woman as his main. If one was to tell that it was Ouma's first time, no one would believe him. But as much as Saihara wanted to believe that was beginner's luck, 45 lost matches against Ouma while he had won only twice.

He couldn't help smile to himself. Ouma was sometimes confusing but he was also fun to be with in any case.
He was a mystery.
He placed his bag down to hang it on the side of his desk securing it neatly on the hook. He opened it slightly and smiled to himself before closing it. He had gotten a box of those ball shaped sans rivals that they had eaten in hopes of spending time with Ouma again. He placed his palm on his lips and closed his eyes imagining it.
Their own fun secret place.

" Did something good happen? "
Saihara almost jump off his chair in surprise before he turned around to see Kaede. She was waiting eagerly for his answer since she sat in front fo him, even going as far as flipping the chair to face him.
" Come on tell me the tea sis! I wanna know why you're making that love sick smile!! " Kaede grinned.

Saihara's cheeks colored itself a dusty pink. He looked away with a shy smile before scratching his cheek lightly.
" I think... Ouma kun and I are friends... or um c-can be friends... hopefully we'll be friends. "

Kaede blinked with her emotions pausing for a while before she made a confused expression. " Ouma and you? Be... friends? "

" Yeah. Yesterday we hanged out... " He paused thinking of how to phrase it. "somewhere in the school. "

" Oh gosh! Is that why you weren't at all those classes?! " Saihara nod with a smile.
" Did Ouma forced you to hang with him? Did he blackmailed you?! " Kaede grabbed his hands with both of hers looking at him like he was an injured animal.
" Is he bullying You, Shuichi?! "

How did she arrived to that conclusion?!
Saihara panicked pulling his hands away and waving them frantically in front of his chest. He swear that he had moved too fast since his hat tilted up and he had seen Kaede's whole face.

" N-not at all! Ouma kun was nothing but kind to me! "

Kaede sighed in relief and smiled at him to ease his worries. She soon looked like she had calmed down. " Sorry about that. I'm like this cause we're talking about Ouma after all. "

He frowned at her words.
Was Ouma really that troublesome?
He knew that Ouma usually does lie here and there but for even Kaede to be wary of him...
" Why? D-does he get in trouble a lot? "

Kaede shifted on her seat and leaned closer to whisper to him. " I haven't seen it but I hope it isn't true but there's a rumor that he kills people... "

" Eh?! "
As in Murdered them?!
Saihara felt dizzy at the sudden information and as usual he doubted his own thoughts of seeing Ouma as a good person.
Was he acting yesterday?
Was he lying to me?
Is he actually a bad person?!

" oh uh but don't let that get in between your friendship I guess..? " Kaede nervously smiled at him before looking away.
" By the way! I'm thinking of asking Miu to be my partner since last time It was more on combat practice.. What do you think? Do you think I have a chance!? " Kaede watched as Iruma laughed at Momota's entrance since it seems like Ouma had just arrived and managed to scare him by resting his head on Momota's shoulder while making the most creepy 'don't leave me... ' voice he could muster. And of course Momota was a scardy-cat. So he screamed. Saihara worriedly looked back to his blonde friend to maybe change her mind but seeing her expression made him smile instead of frown.