「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 17」️

Time passed by too fast for things to happen without as much as a stop. No one questioned Saihara's absence in the event or Ouma's supposedly normal not participating in class, before Saihara enrolled in school, behavior started yet again.
Not even when they're now Class 2 - A.

Ryoma never questioned why Shuichi attends to his subject without a partner or why he only allowed his time to be wasted for sprinting and jogging. Kaito and Maki started to hang around him after the event too maybe it was some sort of comfort but the atmosphere around Rantaro and Shuichi was icy enough to create frostbites but no one knew why. Kiibo had offered Rantaro to stay in Professor Idabashi's house with him instead of his shared room with Shuichi. He seems to agree quite happily about it.

Tenko and Himiko have moved into their class since a lot had dropped off while some transferred instead since they didn't like what happened during the event.

A lot had happened and new rumors had started to spread yet again. This time Shuichi heard it from Maki & Kaito.

" Hey sidekick. Is that brat finally giving you a break? You finally done with him bothering you? " Shuichi stopped drinking his coffee as he raised an eyebrow at his friend's words. It sounded harsh and insulting if Ouma heard it not that he mind though. Truthfully he had time to think about what happened. He couldn't really come to hate Ouma but he still felt bitter at what had happened.

" We've heard that you finally broke the pairing seal with him. "

" He's being persuaded by Kuwata Leon and Shirogane Tsumugi. They wanted to form a pair with him since you two aren't anymore. "

Shuichi frowned.
How did..—?
He thought before sighing.
" W-we aren't partners anymore. "

Kaito smiled while Maki sighed in relief before they both eyed Shuichi in a way that showed how proud they were with his decision.
" That's great. " Maki spoke first making Shuichi clench his cup but force a smile for her.

" Yeah... " He dryly responded.

" We should go to class now. It'll be near the starting of our first period. " Maki reminded which Kaito responded with an energetic yell of yes.

They stood in front of their room with chairs and tables scattered everywhere. Their classmates stood outside afraid to do anything or even enter.

" Kaede..? What's happening? " Shuichi worriedly questioned heading over to her and immediately checking if she was hurt.

Kaede bit her lower lip before peaking through the gap of the door. " It seems Ouma was persuaded to attend class today and Leon found out so he head over here to talk to Ouma. "

This is not talking.
Shuichi frowned at the mess he saw when he picked through the room.

" Just form a contract with me! Weapons are only useful when they have their Meisters without us you guys are junk! Useless space in this god damn world! "

Ouma stood there leaning near the window frame just listening to Leon babble and yell. He had a blank look in his eyes and an empty smile.

" Listen to me god damn it! " Leon grabbed the vase on top of the teacher's table and threw it squarely at Ouma's face. Blood began to dripped down from his forehead and everyone watching gasped at the event. Shuichi felt his heart dropped at the scene.

" Are you done now, Kuwata san? " Ouma cheerfully asked like he wasn't hit by a vase that broke into tiny little pieces at his face. His legs swinged while he raised his body to sit on the window frame. His elbows resting on his knees while he smiled at Leon and giggled like nothing bad happened.
" I honestly see how desperate you are in being my Master but pl-ease! You're such a bore! Is that honestly all you can do? Throw a vase at me? Chairs and tables? Even my past Meisters showed more discipline than this. Aren't you pretty—" A smirk formed on his lips while his eyes narrowed as he stared directly at Leon. " Weak~! " He taunted.