「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 9」️

⚠️

Komaeda hummed to himself moving around the halls. He hasn't seen Ouma around lately and Hinata was busy with spending time with Chiaki. Not that he's complaining. He did like Hinata but... He doesn't deserve a trash like Komaeda to be with him. He contemplated all too suddenly that considering himself as a thing was worst than trash. He lost value of himself but no one knows that. He preferred to keep his thoughts to himself than tell them to others who'd mostly either tell him to stop saying it or ask if he's okay.
But are they really worried about him?

Komaeda hummed a tone he wasn't sure what it was but he felt like doing it. Though it seems like it was a stroke of luck when he stumbled upon Sonia and Korekiyo in the library chatting earlier. He took a mental note that these two could be potential secret partners since Sonia was a Master though a third year because of her eagerness to learn new things making her smarter than anyone in their class.

He left the two with their business not wanting to let them know such a thing as himself was there. He'd rather die than be a burden after all.

" Komaeda senpai. " He stopped on his track before turning around to see Tsumugi.

The weird one out in Class 1-C. Now that we're on that topic.
The 1st years have three sections; 1-A, 1-B & 1-C.
2nd years have two sections; 2-A & 2-B.
While the 3rd year only has one section.
For some reason or another, Komaeda didn't want to question this arrangement maybe it was a hassle to make so many sections in each year that the creator decided to decrease it as time went on.
Oh back to Tsumugi who was calling out to him.

" Yes? "

Tsumugi smiled finally catching his attention. " Do you like this school? "

Not that he doesn't.
Komaeda isn't one to be complaining here. He's happy enough that Makoto had let him study here and not pay that much cash. Well Komaeda's parents are already dead with all their money in his account. The politicians and greedy people often tried to kidnap him for this fact but now he lives in the dormitory here in the school area. There are times Makoto refused to let him pay his tuition fee so Komaeda was left with helping staffs instead as payment.

He really like Hinata and Chiaki since they don't bore him a lot.
Ouma is more like a little brother to him. He can relate to him sometimes and most times they both entertain each other.
He feels odd in this school since it lets him create happy memories. Though he does have dangerous self harming thoughts and sudden negative thought train. He knows best that he won't be suicidal just because of it. He knows suicide isn't the answer to it so he remains mindlessly going through the flow of what life can offer to him. He just wants to be given a purpose to be precise.

Back to the question on hand, Komaede couldn't fight back a smile remembering his memories during his first year.
" Well I can say that I like this school. "

Tsumugi frowned suddenly before putting back a smile.
" Don't you feel lonely here? "

Komaeda's smile twitched. He's walking around the school because he felt like he was getting left out of Hinata's and Chiaki's conversation. The atmosphere around the two made him uneasy and somehow unwanted so he left with an excuse of going to the bathroom. Oh boy will Hinata think he's taking too long for just a bathroom break. He wasn't sure how one can say their lonely though when someone says it like that... being alone is depressing. In a way being depress will cause you to feel alone therefore he is alone. Alone... being by himself is... Lonely...

" ...no... " Komaeda closed his eyes with a smile glued on his face. " I'm not lonely. "

Surely he isn't.
Surely this was just a sudden feeling he thought that he is since he was asked that question.
He has almost everything right now and it would be selfish of him to want more. To demand something. He doesn't want to lose this place. He'll definitely fall to Despair if so. He doesn't want to think of it.
Don't think of it.
He doesn't want to be on his own again without a place to feel at ease and fine.