「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 4」️

" I know Uncle. " Saihara sighed before leaning towards the cellphone to hear his uncle talk more clearer. He sighed and nod his head as if he was talking to the man face to face.

Today was a no class day since the dormitory was now being scheduled to have all the students that had signed up for it to attend so those others were excused. It was still early in the morning when he left his Uncle's house but his Uncle was worried if he was lost or so as if that was possible.

" Shuichi when are you going home then after that? Are you going to stay there? Are you going to get back here and stay for the night? Or do I drive there and bring over this stuff? "

Saihara sighed. " I would just pick it up tomorrow. I'd like to get used to my room before bringing my stuff over. "

"Got it pal! I'll drive it there later! "

"No! Uncle I didn't-! " The other line was cut off which made Saihara groaned. He couldn't help pinch the bridge of his nose in distress. " He's too assertive and protective. I'm not a child anymore. "

"Ha! Jokes on you that's what a child would say! " Saihara snapped his head to the side.

He clearly saw a bundle of purple hair just inches below his eyesight when he looks forward. He looked slightly lower to be greeted by the adorable troublesome male but the comment from earlier slightly put him in a slightly bad mood. He frowned.
" There's no one around huh. Weird. " He sternly spoke turning the heel of his shoes harshly on the cemented path leading to the dormitory.

" Hey don't ignore me! " Ouma frowned trying to catch up. The other didn't stop which made Ouma growl. He sprinted and jumped to wrap his arms around Saihara's neck. Saihara swear if the shorter was trying to kill him it would be strangling. Since his windpipe felt so crushed by the force when the smaller pulled his neck backwards with his weight. The two crashed to the floor with Saihara glaring at Ouma.

" The fuck was that about?! Are the trying to kill me?! " He couldn't help yell out to his partner.

" I... " Ouma looked away with a blank expression. " I don't like being ignored... " he stated before puffing his cheeks.

Saihara's eyes softened at his partner that has been acting like a child that had gotten scolded. He sighed before thinking how many times had he been sighing today but shook that thought away when Ouma opened his arms to wrap it around Saihara's neck.
" Now you have to kiss me! You made me sad! Apologize by kissing me! You big insensitive meanie! "

With the mention of kissing, Saihara's face heated up. " HUH?! WHY WOULD I?! "

Ouma pouted before stealing the kiss he spoke of. He stood up and grinned. " Cause it's natural to kiss the person you upset! Gosh aren't you a detective? Act as one then. " he teasingly stated with his arms behind his back while grinning.

" Ouma! " Naegi called out with Kirigiri beside him. Her eyes fixated on Saihara while Naegi was staring at Ouma. The smaller didn't think twice to head over to the principal.

" Bye bye Saihara chan~! Entertain me lotss next time~! " He did a flying kiss before running back to the Headmaster. Ouma started talking and laughing while he smiled at him.

They're too close.
Saihara thought before shaking his head. He need to get his keys for his room. He distracted himself taking one last glance at the three then make his was to the other side of the school towards the dormitory.

■️◆️●️■️●️◆️■️

" You shouldn't really be bothering Saihara san like that, Ouma. " Makoto reminded. Ouma puffed his cheeks before looking away.