「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 1」️

It has been a week since Saihara came here and all he can say is. He had gotten along with everyone... maybe.
They are nice but that was only an impression he had of them since they have only exchanged short greetings or helpful advices to one another.

Kaede, on the other hand, was their classroom president and it seems that she's always busy running around and doing her duty as a representative. She always looked out to him when he needed help and he's Very thankful of that.

He sometimes wondered if she was forced to be the representative or did she volunteered to be one.

" Okay... thank you Kaito. " Chisa looked around the room for a while before it landed on Saihara. " how about you? Shuichi. Stand up. " obediently, Saihara stood up from his seat embarrassingly scrapping the seat on the ground as it was slightly pushed back when he stood. A blush spread on his cheeks and by habit he pulled down his hat to cover his face.

He was not listening to the discussion.

" U-um... sorry... "

" It's fine! " Chisa reassured. " Saihara, what is a weapon? "

Saihara took a breathe before composing himself back to his usual behavior but with such a question. He was somewhat feeling confident. He had already skimmed through books back in his parent's house.
" A... weapon... They are considered uncommon since people that are known as Weapons transforms into their certain object. There are two types of Weapons, these are the Type A Weapon and the Type B Weapon. " He eyed Chisa only to get her look that shows that he has to continue. " Type A Weapons varies from long range guns to short range swords while Type B Weapons are mostly used to strengthen the Master in many ways. "

" Well then do you know of the recent Rare type Weapon, the Self Weapon? " Saihara widened his eyes and shook his head in response as a no.
Too surprised to answer.
Now he felt his confidence crumble away while he shamefully sat down his seat.
" A Self Weapon have recently been discovered in the northern part of this place. These classified people are Weapons themselves. "

" Does kissing them activates their sign? " Gonta questioned with curiosity in his eyes.

Pairs are called if a contract had formed between a Weapon and a Master, will only be in activated if they kiss. During that contract, there will be a sign which would look like a tattoo in some place of their body. That sign will disappear if the Master had not kissed or established a stable emotional connection with their Weapon even once in a duration of a month.

" Yes. A Self Weapon can also have a sign. Though they hide it usually since depending on what organization you'll be taking once you graduate. They'll just search for the same sign the person has against the person they hate. "

Kaito raised his hand with speed and a smile on his face. " So? What's so special about them? "

Chisa chuckled before her eyes showed a determined glint in it. " Listen, the research of Self weapon stated that they are special types so depending on who or how long a sign last we aren't sure yet but the first subject for that type had a sign that disappears whenever the Weapon felt rejected. A total of 4 rejections makes their sign fade until it's gone. Interesting isn't it? "

" It is. " Saihara and Kaede smiled, their voice being in sync. They both chuckled to each other, Kaede looking behind her to look over to Saihara.

" Okay then. Let's go to our next subject! Fix your things and head over to the training course at the back. "

Everyone nod and started to tidy their things up. Chisa leaving the room with her student attendance book. Saihara sighed before someone tapped his shoulder. Confused, he turned and saw Kaede with her usual cheerful smile just standing behind him. Her piano designed bag on her back while radiating a patient aura. " So tell me! Have you decided who to contract with? "