「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 33」️

Izuru's POV

I carded my fingerd through Komaeda's white locks. We've have moved into a better room and yet I never bothered to put him to bed instead on the floor. The way I threw him in the room to the floor seemed to have knocked him unconscious. Oddly enough it was smoothing to care and at the same time not care about his well being. I observed the rising and falling of his clothes monitoring if he was still alive or breathing in that thin figure of his. He was sleeping so soundly despite being kidnapped or even tortured before I was made. Even Despite the way his body curled up from being on the cold floor.

His eyelids slowly opened and revealed his green-grey pupils. He blinked in surprise seeing me just in front of him. It was a normal response other than screaming your lungs out in surprise but what was unexpected was when he opened his mouth.
" Oh! Hello there! For such a person beaming with talent to stare at trash like me! I'm deeply honored! Furthermore you are also touching this trash's hair! Extraordinary! " He began rumbling.

I felt the ends of my mouth tug up so before anyone can notice I composed myself to a blank expression. My first response to his words was to pinch his cheeks. An instinct this body has even before I was made. " Don't belittle yourself. " I half hearted scolded him as if it was second nature to do. I felt like I should but I also know I shouldn't because He isn't anything to me. To Izuru Kamukura.

" I- that... Hinata kun? "

I flicked his forehead when his eyes seemed to have shined in an innocent anticipating light with his lips forming a relief smile. " My name is Kamukura Izuru. "

Komaeda's eyes dulled looking away with a frown. " Oh... This useless trash apologizes for his absurd mistake. "

I felt like frowning as well. How can his smile disappear at my presence. His eyes that shined not so long ago turned away from me like I'm no significant to him. He makes me feel weird. His entire presence is irking at the same time calming in a few moments for some reason. He doesn't seem boring at all.

" Hey, be my Weapon. "
If I had calculated it right then Junko also wanted this to happen. Me forming a contract with Komaeda. She seems to know a lot of entertaining people to keep her from being bored.

His attention darted to me. His eyes contained fear and happiness. An odd mix of emotions. " But I am trash. "

I couldn't surpass the urge to frown at him. I stood up and glared at him, chained on the ground. " I've warned you not to say that. " I kick him by the stomach. He coughed and wheezed before eyeing me with a different emotion I couldn't pinpoint.

" Why me? There are a lot more talented Weapon out there. I own existence is like a disaster! " He raised his voice. " I'M NO BETTER THAN TRASH! " He yelled. His whining and yelling seemed to miraculously make the light bulb in the room pop and the shards almost falling to my head if it weren't for me moving away before it happen.
" You don't know how bad my lick can get! "

I hummed. " But that'll mean you aren't boring. " I  squat down to him.

Komaeda blinked his eyes before smiling at me. " If my lowly self can provide any use to you then I shall accept the contract. "

I flicked his forehead before grabbing his front collar and slamming my lips on to his. When our lips parted ways, the ends of his eyes had collected tears. " Why are you crying? "

" Are you insane? Who wouldn't get hurt from having their lips smashed?! I know I'm lowly and deserved to be tormented but that hurts! "

" You're a noisy one. " I commented before throwing him to the ground.
" Hey. What's your weapon form? " I didn't receive any reply therefore I kneeled down to check what was wrong with him.
Had he started crying?
To my surprise, it seemed like my strength was far too much for his body to handle when I threw him to the floor earlier.
He had fallen unconscious.
" Are Weapons this frail or is it just him? "