55. casa Blanca.

"okay mabel's coming over in a bit and dying my hair back brown" fiona says in the doorway of the library as he's looking for a book.

"okay...have fun?" he says confused as to why she would be telling him.

"so leave...go to Louis house or something"

"this is my house, i wanna stay" he says finally looking at her fully.

"no because I want it to be a surprise...then after once you come home then we'll watch casa blanca" she says before she smiles and starts to walk up the doorway.

"fine but I'm taking you somewhere tomorrow!" he yells from the bottom of the stairs as he walks out the door to the not too cold but also not too warm spring weather of April.

harry rang louis doorbell where he opened quite quickly.

"oh hey what are you doing here?" he says confused why he's here.

"fiona kicked me out. she's dying her hair back to her original color and she said she wanted to surprise me by the time I got back so...here i am" he said letting himself in and making himself comfortable.

"oh well, um i was just about to go over. i was bored here and you guys are always fun. plus i heard you two went to go get free food with niall and mabel?" louis says crossing his arms.

"it was sort of a double date type thing" harry says as he took a beer from his fridge.

"uh i would have loved free food. especially italian food? excuse me? my origin" he says and harry snorts.

"sorry, next time. we'll invite you. fiona and i have decided we're gonna go to a restaurant every weekend were gonna try a different culture restaurant. were going Sunday if you wanna go, were going to this french restaurant/ bakery." harry says excited as he sits down on the couch with his leg across the other one.

"your so whipped it's so weird... especially with my sister" louis says shivering dramatically.

"yeah well..." harry says smiling as he brings the glass brown tinted bottle to his lips and takes a sip.

"are you happy?" louis asks him?

"yeah...i am" he says and Louis's happy for him. he hasn't seen harry happy in so long it was starting to worry him. harry been with a lot of woman but not the way he's with fiona now.

"it's weird having a sister." louis says.

"yeah, they're cool...they are annoying tho but you miss them more than anyone sometimes" harry says.

a couple minutes later of fiona in harry room laying there staring at the tv hung up on the wall flipping through the endless amount of boring not critically acclaimed tv shows or movies the front doorbell rings.

she walks down in her flowy black shorts a shirt she doesn't care about anymore to open the door to mabel.

"hello soon to be bride" fiona says and mabel laughs.

"hi, you ready to dye your hair back to your original color?" mabel says as she settles in.

"god yes, my roots are starting to grow in" she says as she follows mabel up the stairs and into the bathroom "i guess where going straight to it"

"sorry niall's taking me out tonight and i gotten get home early" mabel says as she starts to open the box hair dye.

"oh sorry, so when are you guys getting married?" fiona say as she sit down on the toilet while mabel's putting on black gloves.

"we've decided to put it on hold right now..we don't wanna rush anything. we wanna get married once we're out this place. we wanna have our own house first"