-15-

Jimin had two things on his mind.

One was that he was worried about Taehyung. He didn’t know why he was limping. And when he asked him, he said something which was difficult for Jimin to understand.

Two, he was not ready to face Jungkook yet. He wants to say yes. But he didn’t know how to. He was new to all these.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Jungkook’s car horn. He got in to see Jungkook smiling at him. He gave back an awkward smile and turned front.

After they reached their apartment, Jimin climbed the stairs to his room.

“Jimin!!” Jungkook called him when he was halfway the stairs. “Please don’t run away.”

Jimin bit his lips and turned to face him. “Jungkook… I… I’m new to all this…” Jimin said. "And... And I don't know-" he continued as he climbed down the stairs.

“Do you like me?” Jungkook asked as he moved closer to Jimin.

“I.. I-I do.” Jimin stuttered as Jungkook was standing dangerously close to him.

“Then why are you backing off?” Jungkook asked, staring at his lips.

The whole tension in the hall was really high. It was really hard for Jungkook to keep his sexual tension at control. As for Jimin, he didn’t know what he was feeling. There was this weird feeling in his stomach and also somewhere lower.

“Cause… Cause I’m kind of inexperienced in this.” Jimin said tilting his head up, to look at the tall guy in front of him.

“That’s good. Let me be your mentor then.” Jungkook said as he licked his lips, looking at the plump one.

“Are you going to kiss me? Cause that’s what the guy did in that video.” Jimin blurted nervously.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'm still not over this!!!😭😭😭😭
Someone help me please...