-29-

I know I haven't been publishishung this book well.

Which is why I got this double update for you guys. ☺💕

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jin left the house as Jungkook ran upstairs to find the door closed.

"Jimin please open the door. Please hear me out. Please..."

"You lied to me Jungkook. You. Out of everyone."

"I had reasons Jimin!" Jungkook yelled, standing out of the room.

"And what are they?" Jimin yelled back, crying, sitting on his bed.

"To protect you! I did that to protect you." He whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"To protect me? From what? From whom? Don't come with more lies Jungkook! I'm seriously done Jung-"

"From you. I did that to protect you from yourself!"

"Stop talking bullshit and leave me alone Jungkook!"

"I didn't want to see you suffer. I know how much you love your parents. I know how much they mean to you, how much you care for them. More than you care for me. I know that once you hear this news, you would break. I didn't want that to happen. Please understand Jimin." Jungkook slowly walked downstairs when he didn't get any reply from Jimin.

Jimin sat on his bed listening to everything Jungkook spoke. He didn't know what to answer. He didn't know who was the right one. But right now, he just wanted some space. And that is what he is looking for.

He knew that when he become little,
he would open the door and go to Jungkook. So he locked his room and hid the keys in a box on top of his cupboard. He then laid on his bed and cried, holding onto his parent's photo frame and slowly fell asleep.

After a while...

Jungkook woke up on hearing Jimin's loud cry. Calling for him. He ran towards Jimin's room and tried to open it. But it was locked.

"Jimin?"

"Daddy..... Come here.... *hic* I want you now." Jimin cried out loud, banging on his door.

"Baby I can't come in. It's locked. Where did you keep the keys?"

"I don't know *hic* daddy... I want you now....*hic*"

"Shh baby. Listen to me. Think really hard. Where did you keep the keys?"

"I...*hic* I don't know daddy. I don't rwemember."

"Well then can you do one thing for me?"

"Yes daddy." Jimin replied sniffling.

"Can you go to your bed, hug your favourite plushy and sleep. For me?"

"But I want daddy to slweep with me."

"You have to listen to me baby. You are a good boy, aren't you?" Jungkook asked softly. "Cause you wouldn't like me being with you, once you wake up." He whispered to himself.

"Ok daddy. I'll slweep. But you have to promise me that you will slweep well too."

"I promise baby."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook keeps giving us live!!!😭😭

Love this artist!!

Isn't he an art himself!? 🥺💜