-3-

"No hyung. You won't get it. He's weird."

"Tell me. What did he do other than calling you daddy." Suga asked with slight humour in his voice.

"He packed some plushies with him. can you believe it? He's freaking 20. And when I went through his luggage, there are more plushies and I even found a pacifier. It's fucking creepy." 

"Hmm... from what I heard... I think he's a little."

"Now what the fuck is that?"

Suga sighed and replied "Being little is like..... um... how to say.... even though he's 20, he can act like a 2 year old sometimes. You get it?"

"Like he's acting like a baby?"

"Yes. But just that he's not acting and instead he is one. Understood?." 

"Yes hyung. But how can I look after him if he is being like this?"

"Why? What's wrong? Just look after him like you look after a baby. He's not doing this on purpose Jungkook-ah."

"Mm... lets me see... Yah!!! Jimin-ah!! You cant eat that. That's a pink coloured cotton, not a cotton candy." Jungkook screamed.

"Yah!!!Jungkook-ah!! explain it to him as you explain it to a kid. And importantly. DONT SCREAM!!! He's a kid!!!" Suga screamed back at him through the phone. 

"Ugh!! This is fucking irritating me!!" 

"Jungkook-ah!! Like I said. Think of him as a kid. Then you will get the hang of this."

"Ok hyung. I'm gonna cut the call. Let me deal with the crap here."

Suga chuckled and replied, "Ok. but remember..."

"Yeah yeah... He's not a kid... Dont scream.... All that... Right? I got it."

"Good. If you have more doubts then call me." Saying that Suga cut the call."

After the call Jungkook sighed and looked at the boy who had his puppy eyes mode on.

Well we can say that he lost to that face of Jimin. He chuckled and went towards Jimin and took the piece of cotton from his hands and explained,

"Jimin-ah. This is cotton. See how it feels when you touch. Got it? So this is not edible. Understood?"

"Yes daddy." Jimin replied to which Jungkook gasped again for the second time.

"Jimin-ah, I'm hyung for you. And not daddy. Ok?"

"But I want a daddy." Jimin pouted, which Jungkook found really cute.

"You will find a daddy soon. So don't worry."

"But I want you to be my daddy." Jimin pouted again.

"I cannot be your daddy baby."

"But I want you to be my daddy." jimin kept on pouting.

"I cannot...." Jungkook was cut off when Jimin suddenly sat on his lap and hugged him.

He was shocked with this sudden act. They sat like that for a while and Jungkook was going to pull him away when he felt his shirt getting wet. He could hear some sniffings too.

"Are you crying?" he asked

"Why can't you be my daddy?"