-7-

After his class, he waited and waited for Taehyung but couldn’t find him. Sadly he walked towards his house. Oh, wait. Jungkook’s house.

After some turns towards the right and left, he got lost. Well, it was his first time in the locality. He didn’t even have a mobile with him, cause it was not affordable for him.

After a while, he reached a T section. Not knowing where to go, biting his lips, he turned left and that is when he heard a car horn from the right.

He turned to see Jungkook in his black Mercedes. He left out a relieved sigh and went towards the car and sat in it.

“You should have waited there. I would have picked you up from there.” Jungkook said as he started the car.

“I didn’t want to disturb you.”

“Yea. And see where you reached. Anyway, we have some guests today which is why I couldn’t come early to pick you up.”

“Who are the guests?”

“You don’t know them. It's my best friend Suga and his boyfriend.”

“Really??? Tae is coming? WAH!!” Jimin exclaimed.

“You know them?? How??”

“None of your business,” Jimin replied coldly.

Jungkook tsked, feeling irritated with his response.

After reaching the house, Jimin got out of the car and went inside, jumping cutely to which Jungkook let out a small chuckle.

On entering, Jimin saw Taehyung and Suga sitting on the couch.

“JIMIN-AH!!!” Taehyung screamed as he ran towards Jimin to hug him.

“TAEHYUNG-AH!!!” Jimin hugged back.

“Already?” Suga asked Jungkook, eyeing the act of the boys in front of him who just met once today. Jungkook raised his shoulders to Suga in an ‘I have no idea’ manner.

“Come on follow me,” Jimin said as he pulled Taehyung with him to his bedroom and closed the door.

Jimin made Taehyung sit on his bed and he sat next to him.

“Now explain to me about what you told me today morning.” Jimin eagerly told him as Jungkook and Suga were having official discussions from the hall.

“Ok, so daddy has two meanings. One is when a child calls their dad, ‘daddy’. But that's different here. You get it right?” Taehyung asked as Jimin impatiently nodded his head, keenly waiting for his words with hooded eyebrows, biting his lips.

“Now the meaning of the other daddy is... Umm… How do I explain it to you... Aah. Got it. See...People call their partners daddy as a sexual term. When you call Jungkook daddy it means that he's the dominant one in the relationship and you are the submissive one. Got it??” Tae explained to find a confused Jimin.

"What does a sexual term mean? What is dominant? Submissive? What's that?” Jimin asked.

“OMG!!! You're certainly innocent. Aren’t you?”

“Ahhh come on Tae!!! Explain everything to me.”

“Sexual term is like you say it when you have sex.”

“What does having sex mean?” Jimin asked to which Taehyung gasped.