-13-

Today Jimin woke up even earlier, cause he was not ready to face Jungkook especially after what happened yesterday.

He knows that Jungkook usually don't wake up early, but still, he woke up just to be on the safest side.

He slowly tiptoed to the dark hall and switched on the lights to see Jungkook sitting on the couch, one leg on top of the other.

‘Wow! Hot! Wait. what? Shut up you dickhead!!'  Jimin mentally cursed himself.

“Knew you would do this, which is why I woke up even earlier, putting an alarm,” Jungkook said, slowly getting up.

“Whatever.” Jimin brushed it off with a cool face and walked towards the kitchen counter to pick up an apple.

“You remember what happened yesterday. Why are you trying to avoid it?” Jungkook said as he walked towards Jimin.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“So you don’t remember what happened yesterday, after the small peck that you gave me?” Jungkook whispered into his ears as he trapped him in between the kitchen counter and his hard chest.

“Wh-what are you talking about? Nothing happened after th-that.” Jimin stuttered, blushing.

“So you do remember huh!?”

“I.. I..” Jimin was cut off and gasped when Jungkook started to lick and suck his earlobe.

“Jungkook what are you….Jungkook its time for my college.”

“I know your college timings baby. And you have 2hrs for your first class.” Jungkook said and turned Jimin around to face him. “I like you Jimin. A lot!! And I want you to be my boyfriend.” Jungkook said as he hid the ‘love’ part.

“I-I don’t know Jungkook. I've never had any boyfriend. And I have to ask my parents cause I've never done anything without asking them.”

Jungkook sighed after hearing what Jimin said. He didn’t want to hide about his parent's death from him. But he had to.

“I already have their permission Jimin.”

“what? really? You spoke with them??"

“Mm...”

“Ahh, I want to talk to them too. It's been days. Where are they? Can you give me their number?”

“Maybe they are busy baby.”

‘Wow!! I love it when he calls me baby. What?? Concentrate Jimin!!!’ he thought. 

“Mm ok. By the way, I have to go.” Jimin said as he pushed him and ran.