-24-

"Who is he?" Jungkook asked Jimin as he locked the door of their apartment.

"Who is who?" Jimin asked back, drinking water from the jug that was placed on the dining table.

"The guy you were practically falling on." Jungkook said through gritted teeth, indicating the hug he saw.

"Huh? I... I was not... I..." Jimin started mumbling but stopped as soon as he heard the bell ring.

He ran to the door and opened it to see Taehyung and Yoongi.

"Hey. You didn't tell me you were coming here.'' Jimin said as he walked to the hall holding Taehyung's hand.

"Even I didn't know I was gonna come here." Taehyung said. "Last minute plan." He said as he winked at Yoongi.

Jungkook removed his coat, hanged it on a chair and sat next to Yoongi on the couch. Jimin made them coffee and sat next to Taehyung on the couch placed opposite to the one Jungkook and Yoongi was sitting on.

"So Jimin-ah... how was your first day in dance class today?" Yoongi asked Jimin

"It was... Ok..." He concluded, afraid that Jungkook might get mad if he tells the truth.

"Wah!!! Just ok? It didn't seem just ok to me, when you were flirting with our tutor today."

"Y-yah!! You were the one who started by saying that you wanted to leave Suga hyung and elope with him." As soon as Jimin blurted it out, Taehyung turned towards Yoongi who had a shocked expression on his face, not expecting what came from Jimin.  

Yoongi turned his gaze from Jimin to Taehyung with a 'really?' kind of a face.

"B-but you said you wanted to leave Jungkook and elope with him too... A-And you said you wanted a threesome.... remember?" Taehyhng shot back.

Taehyung went to their house with Yoongi, to help Jimin with what he wanted. But now that Jimin is pulling out all the incidents that has happened there, he somehow wants to make Jimin the culprit here. Cause he gets two things out of it.

1. It will make Jungkook furious with jealousy. Which is a plus, as it will help with their main motive.

2. It will not be of much harm to Taehyung. Or else Yoongi will punish him badly.

Jimin gasped, placing both his hands on his cheeks, along with Yoongi who had his hand over his mouth with a shocked face. Jungkook was just staring at Jimin with hooded eyes, fists clenched.

 Jungkook was just staring at Jimin with hooded eyes, fists clenched

"Yah

"Yah... I don't even know what that means..." Jimin whined with pouted lips.

"Any way you were the one who said... Wait what was it? Huh got it!!" Taehyung cleared his throat and said, "We are just flirting Taehyung-ah. Just because we are in a relationship doesn't mean we can't flirt. This is just a part of fun." He repeated Jimins words by mimicking his angelic voice. "Does these lines ring a bell???" 

"B-but... I... I didn't..." 

"Whatever Jimin... You said these...."

"But you were the one..."

"Aha! No-"

"But-"

Jungkook and Yoongi we're looking back and forth from Taehyung to Jimin. Both of them bickering nonstop.

"Enough!" Jungkook shouted as he stood up from the couch

"Enough!" Jungkook shouted as he stood up from the couch. "Sorry Suga but can you leave? I wanna have a word with Jimin."

"Sure Jungkook-ah. Gotta have a word with this guy too." Yoongi said as he starred at Taehyung, who gulped looking down.