-23-

"Guys... I gave to go. Yoongi is calling me, seems like we are going somewhere. It was nice meeting you Hoseok hyung. Bye!!" Taehyung said and got up from the seat to walk towards the entrance. He then got into Yoongi's car.

"Whose that?" Yoongi asked, noticing the tutor.

"He's our dance tutor."

"Taehyung-ah... Are you sure that Jimin's trying to get laid with Jungkook?" Suga asked eyeing Jimin and their tutor from the glass window of the cafe.

"Aha. He's waiting for it. Why did you ask?" Taehyung asked back as he put on his seat belt.

"I have a plan. Wanna help me out?"

"Afcorse. Tell me what is it?" he said as he gave his complete concentratin to what Yoongi wanted to say.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yea Yoongi. Why did you call?" Jungkook asked placing his phone between his right ear and his right shoulder, hands busy working on his laptop.

"Where is Jimin? Seems like Tae wants to ask him something."

"He's not with Taehyung?"

"No. He's not. Where is he?" Suga asked with fake panic in his voice.

"I'll....I will call you back." Jungkook said as he cut the call to dial Jimin. He  picked up his coat and rushed out of his office.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"......So that's how I decided dance is what suits me." Hoseok explained as he sipped his coffee.

"And it does suit you." Jimin said thinking about the way how his tutor danced. But his thoughts were soon interrupted by his phone.

He picked it up to see the name 'Jungkook' written on the screen. He started panicking.

'Should it tell him the truth or should I lie?' He thought. 'Lying is better since he's got a huge possessive ass.'

"Excuse me." Jimin told Hoseok as he picked up the call. "Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"I.....I'm with Taehyung... In the studio. Umm.... I'll call you once the class gets over." Jimin said and cut the call without even hearing what Jungkook wanted to say.

"Your dad?" Hoseok asked sipping his coffee, eyes careful examining Jimin's.

"Uh? Uh... No... Um... How was my dance? I forgot to ask you. Heh."

"I still can't believe that it was your first time dancing. You are a pro, Jimin. You have to continue this.''

"Yea. I want to.'' Jimin said and picked up his phone when it vibrated. He opened it to see a message from Jungkook.

'I'm here. Where are you?'

"Shit shit. I have to go Hoseok hyung. It was really great meeting you." Jimin said as picked up his bag with fidgeting hands.

"It was great meeting you too Jimin-ah. Hope I can meet you again like this... You know... Apart from the dance class..." Hoseok said as he hugged Jimin who returned it with a flushed face.

"Sure Hyung."

Jimin ran out of the cafe to meet with Jungkook's car. He could see Jungkook's intense and dark gaze on him, through the glass. He gulped as he sat in the car and put the seat belt without meeting Jungkook's eyes which was still fixed on him.